An Indian Cricket League forum?

A

aussieman

An Indian Cricket League forum?

Interesting we have one.

Would it be better served as an Indian Premier League forum rather than Cricket League.

could be wrong though.

Can't say i really follow the Cricket League, but i'll be following the Premier League in due time.

Anyone else have thoughts?

Re: An Indian Cricket League forum?

It is to serve both the IPL and the rebel ICL for discussions.

Hopefully we will get some great discussion around the teams and matches. Will post up team threads in the next few days and then match day threads could be discussed as well.

:) i see it's been changed

sounds exciting

i'm looking forward to this IPL

one down side to both leagues that i see (i could be wrong - so please correct me if i am) is that the "retired players" the likes of Warne, Gilchrist etc. (just to name a couple) will come in completely underdone - there won't be much training as such, so it could turn into a bit of a farce in that regard, i hope it doesn't, and it'll be interesting to see how long the likes of the mentioned players will go on for the next few years.

i hope i'm wrong, i hope it goes well because there has been far too much going on world cricket at the moment because of it - and if it doesn't go well all hell will break loose

Remember Warne is still playing county cricket for Hampshire while Gilchrist I think is still having a hit for WA.

Exciting times.

yeah, Warne is still playing this season for Hampshire.

how about next season? or will the squads be scrapped and started again?

Guru™;215275 said:
Remember Warne is still playing county cricket for Hampshire while Gilchrist I think is still having a hit for WA.

Exciting times.

Gilly's completely retired. Not playing for WA nor his district team.

Should be good, I am looking forward to this, will be great to see these games on TV as well as talk about them on here. @|

can't wait for it to start: it'll be good to be able to see some of the games.

i hope channel ten have made the right decision though: they'll put a lot of it on HD, which will be good,- but it'll be interesting to see how it goes for them.

Cant wait to see the ex australian players play, it will show the dominance of australian cricket that ex players will still dominate the competition.

Personally I'm not that fussed about it, just a glorified slog fest with all the players in it for money only.

I'll probably still end up watching it though :p What channel is it on? I'm guessing that it will be pay tv only?

Kram81;215492 said:
Personally I'm not that fussed about it, just a glorified slog fest with all the players in it for money only.

I'll probably still end up watching it though :p What channel is it on? I'm guessing that it will be pay tv only?

Channel 10 will be showing games. I'd assume Foxtel would be telecasting also.

Channel Ten have got the rights to it exclusively: Fox don't have them at all - unless it has changed recently

Back