Australian Kfc T20 Squad Vs India

White should go with the woeful form that he's in, make Warner or someone Captain. Probably wont happen though..

I've come up with... S.Marsh, Warner (c), Watson, Birt, D.Hussey, M.Marsh, Wade, Faulkner, O'Keefe... struggling to decide on the two quicks. THOUGHTS?

Well Arthur is talking about Warner as a future captain and should do the T20 job now. Not sure about that?

I guess with the quicks it really depends on who is injured or needs a rest, there's a few options, it'll be interesting if blokes like Lee or Nannes will get a look in or will they go for just younger bowlers? World T20 starts in September.

considering the world T20 is on this year i would think they will be looking toward a team for that, so expect Lee to be in he is the golden boy after all.

What do you think about Hogg? Hes playing well for perth in the 20/20 league at the moment. I also think lee will be in the side as he is playing well for the sydney sixers.

The Squad's been announced, both Lee and Hogg are in but the biggest surprise is that George Bailey is replacing White in the side as Captain.

Nah he's gone.

Bailey (C), Warner (VC), Birt, Christian, Doherty, Faulkner, Finch, Hogg, D.Hussey, Lee, M.Marsh, S.Marsh, Mckay, Wade.

Australia have gone with a very young side except for Hogg and Lee. Birt deserved selection as he was the leading run scorer in the big bashand Wade is close to becoming the test keeper as Haddin is having alot of trouble at the moment espically against Zaheer Khan in the test series.

Back