Ballarat Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Cricket Association

napisan;215525 said:
I think a few blokes here have been sucked in. obviously just some wanga having a lend of everybody to see who bites.

Great response though! First time ive actually laughed aloud while reading this stuff for a long time.

Seems that i may have got off on the wrong foot with a couple of you lads, all im saying is that a man of my cricketing ilk does deserve some incentives to play for a club in the bca, a lower standard than what i'm used to. it may surprise you to hear napisan that i have indeed got some bites from some clubs interested in my services and it will prove a difficult decision when the time comes. the phone is charged and my secretary awaits

Seems that i may have got off on the wrong foot with a couple of you lads, all im saying is that a man of my cricketing ilk does deserve some incentives to play for a club in the bca, a lower standard than what i'm used to. it may surprise you to hear napisan that i have indeed got some bites from some clubs interested in my services and it will prove a difficult decision when the time comes. the phone is charged and my secretary awaits

p_hunter;215634 said:

i saw mummy sucking santa claus......

p_hunter;215634 said:

i saw mummy sucking santa claus......

p_hunter;215634 said:

well P_hunter if that is your real name then you don't play premier league becuase i checked the stats and there is a matthew hunter that played 6 games averaging 30 with the bat but that's it.

p_hunter;215634 said:

well P_hunter if that is your real name then you don't play premier league becuase i checked the stats and there is a matthew hunter that played 6 games averaging 30 with the bat but that's it.

napisan;215694 said:

it seems that im causing quite a stir not at all what i intended. no its not my name mate, its my nickname, they call me the hunter

napisan;215694 said:

it seems that im causing quite a stir not at all what i intended. no its not my name mate, its my nickname, they call me the hunter

napisan;215694 said:

seems that iv caused quite a stir, not what i intended at all. no mate not my name, is my nickname, they call me the hunter

napisan;215694 said:

seems that iv caused quite a stir, not what i intended at all. no mate not my name, is my nickname, they call me the hunter

p_hunter;215701 said:

mate......u come on here telling the world your the best player since viv richards but u wont play for less the yearly wage of a 3rd world country & the club will never see u except on a saturday when your in charge, & then u state that every club within a 200km radius has been in touch, but u didnt mean cause a stir!!!!! shit i hope some club is dumb enuf to accept those conditions so i get to cross paths.

p_hunter;215701 said:

mate......u come on here telling the world your the best player since viv richards but u wont play for less the yearly wage of a 3rd world country & the club will never see u except on a saturday when your in charge, & then u state that every club within a 200km radius has been in touch, but u didnt mean cause a stir!!!!! shit i hope some club is dumb enuf to accept those conditions so i get to cross paths.

cobber14;215703 said:

i wud enjoy crossing paths with u i rekon cobber, an angry lad with a zest for life. look to tell you the truth cricket is mearly a hobby for me these days and certainly takes a back seat in my life at the moment. my time is generally tied up with property development, managing many coastal resorts and attending many of my companys agm's. however i dont think that its too much to ask that my services at a particular club be rewarded with some benefits as iv previously mentioned, it wud be a priviledge for any club to have me

cobber14;215703 said:

i wud enjoy crossing paths with u i rekon cobber, an angry lad with a zest for life. look to tell you the truth cricket is mearly a hobby for me these days and certainly takes a back seat in my life at the moment. my time is generally tied up with property development, managing many coastal resorts and attending many of my companys agm's. however i dont think that its too much to ask that my services at a particular club be rewarded with some benefits as iv previously mentioned, it wud be a priviledge for any club to have me

p_hunter;215713 said:

How bout you give us your name and then we can decide!

p_hunter;215713 said:

p_hunter;215713 said:

Its any wonder you actually make it out on the park at all. Are you sure your name isn't Alan Bond? Sounds like you really need the travel money.

p_hunter;215713 said:

Its any wonder you actually make it out on the park at all. Are you sure your name isn't Alan Bond? Sounds like you really need the travel money.

Jedi9;215716 said:

Hi guys I am new to this forum and I amthinking of playing in the BCA. As you are probably are aware I'm an ex aussie player. i'm looking for a club. i want my boat fare paid from Launceston each week as well as 2 slabs of VB after each game. I want to be skipper and I can't train cos i live in tassie. anyone interested you can call me on 1800 boony.

Jedi9;215716 said:

Hi guys I am new to this forum and I amthinking of playing in the BCA. As you are probably are aware I'm an ex aussie player. i'm looking for a club. i want my boat fare paid from Launceston each week as well as 2 slabs of VB after each game. I want to be skipper and I can't train cos i live in tassie. anyone interested you can call me on 1800 boony.

D_Boon;215720 said:

Classic. Absolute Classic.

D_Boon;215720 said:

Classic. Absolute Classic.

napisan;215719 said:

im sure you no what its like to work around a hectic schedule napisan, but i do find time for my passions, just ask my wife haha. anyway, yeah the travel money i would consider a formality for my time, but like iv stated i will only be on the road once every now and then

napisan;215719 said:

im sure you no what its like to work around a hectic schedule napisan, but i do find time for my passions, just ask my wife haha. anyway, yeah the travel money i would consider a formality for my time, but like iv stated i will only be on the road once every now and then

i think we need more people like u P_hunter in the bca, as our club didnt make any of the finals in any comp and finished bottom 3 in all leagues i think we would be very interested into speaking to u, our juniors arnt much but im sure with ur experience we can go foward

i think we need more people like u P_hunter in the bca, as our club didnt make any of the finals in any comp and finished bottom 3 in all leagues i think we would be very interested into speaking to u, our juniors arnt much but im sure with ur experience we can go foward

D_Boon;215720 said:

thats funny stuff. D Boon!!!!! gold.

D_Boon;215720 said:

thats funny stuff. D Boon!!!!! gold.

CoronetPremiers09;215736 said:

surely you know this guy is having a lend of you?

CoronetPremiers09;215736 said:

surely you know this guy is having a lend of you?

D_Boon;215720 said:
Well you won't be picked. Why won't you be picked because you don't train and seem to live on beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back