lugg (gc)
breen (cgs)
bett (mgs)
parker (!!!) (carey)
o'hern (carey)
plumridge (bgs)
other ???

Re: best spinner

Although yet to bowl himself Boof from carey hits the spot everytime and the wrong 'un is just un playable

Bettsy would have to be the best there, he's in the Vic Under 17s BOTTOM AGE. Lugg got absolutely smashed on the weekend and bowls way too slow, if he quicked up and spun it a bit more he would be a decent bowler but it's too easy to come down the wicket to him. Parker bowled well on the weekend and was ripping them at training tonight as well as O'Hern. Plumridge didn't look anything too special when we played him, however still managed to pick up a few wickets. Also Ryan didn't spin it much and got hit around about and didnt get any wickets against carey.

Bettsy
Breen ?? (dont know him)
Parker
O’Hern
Clayton
Plumridge
Ryan
Lugg

u also left out goss from xavier.

took 2 fa against us in round 1 and one of the wakefields told me he took 1 fa not many on the weekend.

do haileybury have any spinners?

our boy Maurice Clayton has been going pretty well for us this year also. gets thru the overs quickly and good

If we could get the number of wickets these guys have got so far that would be great also.

I know both Parker and O'Hern have 5 because i'm from carey but am yet to see bettsy in the paper?.... does anyone know how the best spinner in the comp is going???

shut up poster boy clayton boasts tidy figures of rd 1: 2-35 (10) v Xavier
rd 2: 1-17 (10) v GCthe only wicket being that of best batsman in comp shaw kitchen and rd 3: 0-15 (4) v CGS leaving him with a tidy economy of 2.9 along with the clear ability of making important breakthroughs when needed therefore how is he beyond hopeless???

Breen is overated, he bowls darts that barely turn. Relies on Batsmans mistakes (abit hypocritical) Bett is amazing, although if you hit him for 4 garunteed next ball is a faster ball. Maurice is a good solid tweaker. Richard Thomas erratic but when on song is amazing, turns it a ***ing mile

BrainExplosion;193689 said:
If we could get the number of wickets these guys have got so far that would be great also.

I know both Parker and O'Hern have 5 because i'm from carey but am yet to see bettsy in the paper?.... does anyone know how the best spinner in the comp is going???

Either BrainExplosion can't read, goes to St Kevins, or has infact - had a brain explosion, Bett's dominates, and the MGS Spin Trio of Bett, Thomas and Louis Cameron has dominated all season

BuddyLove;210487 said:
Either BrainExplosion can't read, goes to St Kevins, or has infact - had a brain explosion, Bett's dominates, and the MGS Spin Trio of Bett, Thomas and Louis Cameron has dominated all season

sed that after the 2nd game buddy but good try still regarded betts as the best spin bowler yet hadnt paperd up at that stage.......... now has 25 wickets so i was right putting him at the top of my list

eric the eel;210538 said:
rahul ratwatte
He wouldnt be too bad if he spead up and landed more balls on the pitch, when he does he turns it a MILE. Hard to be best spin bowler when Ratwhat is the 2nd choice spinner in the 3's. Well You could possbile say he is the best scorer in the APS

Lets not forget the spinning talent of Mr Josh Dunnell, I heard he will make his debut for MGS this week?? Any facts or is this just a rumour???

themurray;210556 said:
He wouldnt be too bad if he spead up and landed more balls on the pitch, when he does he turns it a MILE. Hard to be best spin bowler when Ratwhat is the 2nd choice spinner in the 3's. Well You could possbile say he is the best scorer in the APS

Jack Maxwell from wesley, always up for a good old score

Back