Biggest hitter you've seen.

crktluva

Biggest hitter you've seen.

Who was the biggest smasher of sixes you've ever seen in local cricket.

simon grundell from leopold cleared the clubrooms at leopold one day and landed it in the ditch on other side of melaluka road. everyone just went "starts with f":eek: oh yeah and i landed one on barwon heads roads at marshall.

Re: Biggest hitter you've seen.

crktluva;314589 said:

simon grundell from leopold cleared the clubrooms at leopold one day and landed it in the ditch on other side of melaluka road. everyone just went "starts with f":eek: oh yeah and i landed one on barwon heads roads at marshall.

doesnt count against Marshall, there useless..

Ben Smilijanic
Tim Meadley
Clinton Ford
Jason Harrison
Trevor Elliott ( ex baseballer )
Paul Sheahan
David Harmer - 60 in last years 4ths semi hit 8 sixes
Damian Stick

daniel_son_91;314667 said:

Ben Smilijanic
Tim Meadley
Clinton Ford
Jason Harrison
Paul Sheahan
Damian Stick

probably wouldnt say hes the biggest hitter... but probably the cleanest hitter... our boys faced his antics last week.... he was out in the 15th over for 83 with the score on 162... its fair to say we chased a bitta leather that day

I'm not from the Geelong region but I met a bloke who hit a 6 at my school's ground (Melbourne High) from the centre wicket up the hill and landed on the front stairs of the castle. That is a mammoth hit.

fmr_13;314672 said:
I'm not from the Geelong region but I met a bloke who hit a 6 at my school's ground (Melbourne High) from the centre wicket up the hill and landed on the front stairs of the castle. That is a mammoth hit.

:eek: who was it, for us or against?

oh ok. this year I aim to play a cut shot onto the train tracks to follow up on my 6 in the intra team game haha :D

Ben Smilijanic
Tim Meadley
Clinton Ford
Jason Harrison
Paul Sheahan
Damian Stick

tim meadley biggest hitter ive seen

Seen Cooper from Lara hit one of the St Joey's bowlers onto the clubroom's roof last week,hit about eight sixes too.

Biggest hitters close-up i have seen are Daryl Stevenson from Torquay, Gary Kelson from Grovedale Brendan Hall from Grovedale amongst others. Stevenson launched one of our bowlers through the goal posts at Torquay mid-post high and another onto Torquay clubrooms. Kelson hooked Marcus Stow over Grovey rooms. Also saw Leon Guthridge hit Brad Stacey onto the St Joeys rooms at St Peters; that one cleared the boundary, then cleared the St Peters rooms then landed on the building next door.

crktluva;314589 said:

I remeber cover-driving you for six at Marshall over the dirt road on the far side of the ground one season.

Hardest Hitter Stevenson from Torquay
Biggest and cleanest would have to be Rohan Merry (Thomson/Highton) surely.

And I don't think we need to be putting 3rds and 4ths cricketers up, People want to hear about big hitters against decent bowling not woodchoppers:rolleyes:

Ben Smilijanic
Tim Meadley
Clinton Ford
Jason Harrison
Paul Sheahan
Damian Stick

it was against lara peanut, when you were about 1 year old. you prob dont know who grundell was.

dads army;314756 said:
Ty Watts
Jimmy Ingelton
Darren Kiddle
Koliba is once he gets going
Peoples from East Belmont

ty watts, lmao, ahahahaha, u r kidding, he is half ethiopan.:D:D

Renny24;314869 said:
I remeber cover-driving you for six at Marshall over the dirt road on the far side of the ground one season.

a cover drive cant go for six, or its not a cover drive, so stop making up stories who ever you are. and ive never been hit for six on the off side in my life.;)

seen stevo smash some big ones into top car park at torquay, rohan belted 163 against us one day at marshall, on of the best power batting displays ive seen to this day, but we still won the game, he bludgeoned cammarotto all over the ground, and everyone else, smashed a window too from memory. butch cameron landed one in the middle of sth barwons pitch one day. thats big straight. over the far side of bmx track at marshall is big also.

Back