Brett Lee Injured

Therbs

Brett Lee Injured

With Binger now injured and a chance of missing the World Cup will the selectors bring in Stuart Clark? Australia cannot afford to take two injured players to the tournament despite them being such key men. A tricky situatioln for the selectors; they'd love to have Lee over there in case he is right for the post-Group matches. I believe if he's not fit for the early games then he should be left at home.

Re: Brett Lee Injured

Crap. Not the new's i wanted too hear !!! Get well Binga. How long does he have to recover ?

How sh*t will our team be without him. McGrath is useless now, its pretty much Hussey vs New Zealand for the C/H Series. Hopefully Bing's right for the WC.

Therbs;136629 said:
With Binger now injured and a chance of missing the World Cup will the selectors bring in Stuart Clark? Australia cannot afford to take two injured players to the tournament despite them being such key men. A tricky situatioln for the selectors; they'd love to have Lee over there in case he is right for the post-Group matches. I believe if he's not fit for the early games then he should be left at home.

Nope. I agree with you though but I know that they won't bring Clark in to the world cup. Clark is better in the longer form of the game.

pidgeon fan;137051 said:
Nope. I agree with you though but I know that they won't bring Clark in to the world cup. Clark is better in the longer form of the game.
Well who would you suggest??

pidgeon fan;137268 said:
who would I bring in to the squad?
Hilfanhaus
Oh and McGrath isn't useless either SS. I dare you to have a bowl off against him.
Well quite obviously McGrath - an international cricketer - is a lot better at actual cricket than me - a BigCricketer.

I have reported your post.

pidgeon fan;137268 said:
who would I bring in to the squad?
Hilfanhaus
Oh and McGrath isn't useless either SS. I dare you to have a bowl off against him.

well mcgrath needs to step up then because he hasnt done much for a while

SouthSwans;137272 said:
Hilfy aint bad. Would prefer Clark tho. 25 wickets in the Ashes and 8fa against WA. Freak.

Clark has shown that he is not suited to the ODI game. Funny that but all his great performances have been in the long version on the game and does not deserve a spot in the World Cup side.

SouthSwans;137273 said:
Well quite obviously McGrath - an international cricketer - is a lot better at actual cricket than me - a BigCricketer.

I have reported your post.
Waste of a reported post from you. You can't handle a taste of your own medicine. Maybe you really need to think about growing a brain before picking on me and my favourite player.
McGrath would get you out first ball and so would I.

south would maybe be the only person left mcgrath could get out lol

oh yeh clearly a crap under 18's player would be all mcgrath could get out, will i would normally expect more than that from a post from you.

rumblah;137813 said:
oh yeh clearly a crap under 18's player would be all mcgrath could get out, will i would normally expect more than that from a post from you.
He can get anyone out.
Really I can't believe some of the stuff that SS posts. He is always trolling.

rumblah;137813 said:

what so im not allowed to say mcgrath has lost it ?? did he even get a wicket in nz ?

Just been confirmed. Lee out of the world cup :(:(. S Clark is his replacement. Can't the selecters make a good decision !! For goodness sake, Bring in Hilfenhouse !

Back