Bullish New Adelaide Manager keen for success

T-PainE

In a very quick movement, Adelaide City have swooped on young up-and-coming manager T-PainE.

takhth.jpg

New Adelaide City Manager T-PainE sits with GM Martin Roscoe

"T-PainE presented himself incredibly well in his talks with Cricket Australia HQ. We then went in and said we were keen to get him on board. It was handy because T-PainE nominated us as his club of choice, so the transition was very quick and smooth." Martin Roscoe said.

"I'm stoked to be in a job so early, I'm happy to be where I want to be and absolutely ecstatic that the Adelaide City board moved so fast to get me. They've shown great faith in my early and I have to re-pay that faith. I've settled in really well and can't wait to get some wins on the board early." T-PainE followed.

What can you bring to this club, to get them back into the top division?

"First off I need to sit down with the rest of the coaches and assess each player individually. From there I can set the team goals and figure out which areas we need immediate improvement in. From there, we will strive to address these problem areas either via the draft or maybe a trade or two. But that will all come a little further down the track. For now I just want to meet everyone at the Club and get an idea of what they're about." he added.

Greg Swanton, Adelaide News 9.48PM, Wednesday 20th October, 2010.

JB replied:

"He seems keen, the Adelaide City squad is definately ready to take the next step. Can T-PainE get everything to click straight away and get the Bulls into the division that counts?"

Back