Can india Win The World Cup T20

Sri Lanka at home would be hard to beat, although the way this format is you could probably throw a blanket over about 6 teams.

INDIA 4.50
AUSTRALIA 5.00
SOUTH AFRICA 6.00
ENGLAND 6.50
SRI LANKA 6.50
PAKISTAN 8.00
NEW ZEALAND 13.00
WEST INDIES 17.00

Well at least according to the bookmakers the tournament is very open.

There is no doubt India is a great team . I am also want to india win again this T-20 world Cup . But there were a problem with indian team that was the bowling of indian team . I hope they perform good in this T-20 world .

India can win.But you have take a look at the other teams as well.a Mahindar Kumar said I would agree.But there is still a fight in dhoni and sehwag and gambhir

Re: Can india Win The World Cup T20

No, Afghanastan are winning this one :)

Best wishes to them.

You must be joking because Afghanastan is a new team and its not possible for this team to beat team like Austrila,India, England and don't forgot Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka team playing in his home city.

It was also "not possible" for The Netherlands to beat England at Lord's in 2009. If they continue the form they had in their first warm-up game, they will ask a lot of questions.

I still have no idea who the favourites are. Today's warm-up games could be very indicative.

The ICC T20 World Cup has begun with a bang but who will take home the coveted trophy this year? Pundits have already picked winners and so we see whose chances seem the best...

Astro-numerologist Bhavikk Sangghvi says, "I have been saying from the very start that the current year 2012 which is adding up to Number 5 will be proving lucky for most Number 5 (Mercury) and Number 8 (Saturn) people, places, names, dates, etc," explains Bhavikk.

INDIA
  • Favorites & 50-50 World Cup champions
  • Recently 4-1 win over Sri Lanka in Sri Lanka
  • V. Kohli, M.S. Dhoni, G. Gambhir are in Top 10 ODI Batsman
  • R. Ashwin is in Top 10 ODI Bowlers
  • Key Players Yuvraj Singh, Virender Sehwag, Zaheer Khan
  • Watch out for Irfan Pathan, Harbhajan Sing, Suresh Raina

INDIA
  • Favorites & 50-50 World Cup champions
  • Recently 4-1 win over Sri Lanka in Sri Lanka
  • V. Kohli, M.S. Dhoni, G. Gambhir are in Top 10 ODI Batsman
  • R. Ashwin is in Top 10 ODI Bowlers
  • Key Players Yuvraj Singh, Virender Sehwag, Zaheer Khan
  • Watch out for Irfan Pathan, Harbhajan Sing, Suresh Raina

Sorry dude, but I don't think India will win this one. I actually don't know who will however though haha. I could be wrong of course.

India look to be gone - will take a mighty effor from here and I don't like their chances against pakistan

Hi,
Today, India team is 1st rank position in ICC ODI Ranking . I am sure, India will be win the icc t20 . Indian squard to strong batting lineup and strong bowlers. Phoenix cricket centre allows people to play cricket on their preferred timings and is one of the cricket coaching centres in Chennai.

Thanks
Steve Hardy
phoenixcc.co.in

I think yes because india has best squade in todays world cricket teams.there are so players are young ang doing performance very well.Thats why india can win T20 World Cup.

India should win it, but an outside chance would be SAf, there's enough firepower and variety there to finally break their limited overs curse.

Yes India Can win the world cup there is no reason the India can't as in the past India is the first T20 World cup winner so this time India can

Well if they have a better team than they have against New Zealand then they can drop Rohit Sharma, drop jadeja and drop raina and be bit more serious than they can.

they replace rohit sharma and get rahane in opening at rahanes spot get ambati rayudu instead of suresh raina try stuart binny and instead of jadeja get amit mishra

Back