Cheap Balls

breeno

Cheap Balls

Does anyone know where to get nets quality balls for cheapish? I can order from overseas if you reccomend the balls.

I'm looking to get half a dozen or so, and please don't suggest bat breaker balls. I've tried contacting Kookaburra for their missewn balls but I can't find their number on the website.

Cheers guys.

Re: Cheap Balls

I tend to steer clear of the GN balls, they seem to be bat breakers/don't feel right, cheers anyway.

I'd like it to be in the vicinity of $10-$15 each, but am willing to pay up to around $20.

You should be able to find something for that, maybe a Kookaburra Gold Crown or Red Dragon. They won't be the most amazing balls ever but will do the job for netting.

im in the UK, but i got mine off of eBay. i got 6 brand new GM Clubman balls for £24. they should have cost about £12 each new.

theres always lots of really cheap brands on eBay, mostly from India, for £2-4 per ball in large quantities (12+). but if you look carefully and are patient you can find top branded balls for similar prices on normal auctions (not buy it now).

If up to 20 then I found the Kooka practice balls are quite good, but yeah the unmarked balls from GCCC are pretty crap

Our club gets some good balls for about 20 that the bowlers use at centre wicket practice. I opened with one and was getting good swing and bounce (picked up 6 and had about 2 edges), but I dont know where we got em from, I could ask.

ZacDuggan;383659 said:
Our club gets some good balls for about 20 that the bowlers use at centre wicket practice. I opened with one and was getting good swing and bounce (picked up 6 and had about 2 edges), but I dont know where we got em from, I could ask.

That would be great if you could mate, much appreciated.

Has anyone ever used these suppliers? One of the balls the SG test is apparently the one they use in first class cricket in india. Are they fake or is there a snag somewhere in it like prohibitive postage? Just wondering if anyone has used these suppliers. Cricket Balls - OnlineStockist

Back