Chittagong Cheetahs Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chittagong Cheetahs Team Thread

First round against the newly formed Gators. We'll show them who's the new kid on the block.

I have to preface this by saying these are the idea's of Hougie.

Each match we will have a couple of awards. The first one is the "Captain’s Award". This is a combination of posting and performance in the match. I will decide the winner of this after each match.

The second award is the best "Smackdown of the Game". This is awarded to the player who comes out with the best sledge on an opposition player. Obviously everything must be kept within the rules of the Fantasy League and BigCricket. Once again, i will decide the winner of this each game.

On the Best & Fairest night the person that has won the most Captain's Awards and Smackdown Awards will win a trophy.

Also if you win one of these awards for a game you are guaranteed to play in the next game so there is definitely some reward in it.

Word of the game will be introduced later in the season, i'll explain what that is for those that don't know later on.

Aleks.;310535 said:
That sounds good actually & I can't see myself winning that Smackdown anyday! :(

The only smackdown you will win is when I get to bowl to you and smack you back down to earth..

Exactly. Who cares who this trolling pretender is. He'll soon STFU when we smash him of the park. :)

PHX;310647 said:
Exactly. Who cares who this trolling pretender is. He'll soon STFU when we smash him of the park. :)
:D

He is quite harmless, once you get used to him.

Good luck in your match with the Gee-Strings lads.@|

The Wizz;310851 said:
Just bring a spare helmet pal you are gunna need it.

GO MAGIC.

THE WIZZ IS COMING FOR YOU.

You know... It's really hard trying to fit a helmet onto another helmet. Either way, Every single ball you bowl, I'll whack it our for 6.

Edge;311047 said:
See what we did to the Wizards guys?

Its gonna be worse for you ;)

No chance.

Once we get Breeno out, you'll be gone for a Golden duck and it will be easy from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back