CMCA- Ommies to remain in top grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CMCA- Ommies to remain in top grade

Just admit it you G-On'

Its ok no one realy cares whats written on this forum Allan

Lightning O.G;231664 said:
Heard from few of the boys that Stevo or as you blokes refer to him as "milky" will be keeping in the 1s this year...surely your club is going backwards if this is true haha....oh and please don't mention colesy name on here again his head cant get any bigger

Does not surprise me STEVO is a great keeper, hes batting needs work as i know and he is smart enough to know himself.
I think Simon Richards would be a genuine chance to wicket keep, as he was wicket keeping at St.kilda.
Also Colesy does have a big head but does not mean i can't rate him, statistics won't show at Uniting last year but he was probably our best and most dangerous bowler.
He will do well this year.

By the way LIGHTING O.G what is your name,i reckon your from West Bentleigh at a guess

Come on Brett. If you're going to pick at old posts we'll notice that the below is a contradiction in terms.
"What are the reasons for this Damien, The people who always backed your club to shake for the flag seem to drop off as every year goes on.
I don't doubt your clubs commitment but you guys tend to turn up and play top cricket against the good sides and lost the plot against the strugglers."
You're initially being critical of players dropping off, then you tell us you don't doubt the club's commitment. Which is it?
Stop trying to p*ss in everyone's pocket and people might actually take your opinions on board. There's validity in some of what you say, but you're doing yourself no favours with the contradictory statements in an attempt to keep everyone happy.

Going back to my initial comment, you've never been shy to pump your tyres and when it's put on a public forum you dismiss it. You'd be a fool to suggest a side that won a flag and dropped to 4th place the following season won't struggle without a bloke that's made 400 or 500+ runs a season moving on. Or was this your angle? You wanted someone else to blow the trumpet for you?

And what's this crap?
"Coles Uniting will make the list,Coles most dangerous strike bowler @ the of the season."
If you're saying he was the most dangerous strike bowler at the end of the season, why did East Sandy make 300+ in Rd 11 to bump you out of a double chance? Would've thought Steve May & Luke Dallas earnt that tag given the way their seasons ended.

Damien Krotofil;232046 said:
Come on Brett. If you're going to pick at old posts we'll notice that the below is a contradiction in terms.

You're initially being critical of players dropping off, then you tell us you don't doubt the club's commitment. Which is it?
Stop trying to p*ss in everyone's pocket and people might actually take your opinions on board. There's validity in some of what you say, but you're doing yourself no favours with the contradictory statements in an attempt to keep everyone happy.

Going back to my initial comment, you've never been shy to pump your tyres and when it's put on a public forum you dismiss it. You'd be a fool to suggest a side that won a flag and dropped to 4th place the following season won't struggle without a bloke that's made 400 or 500+ runs a season moving on. Or was this your angle? You wanted someone else to blow the trumpet for you?

And what's this crap?

If you're saying he was the most dangerous strike bowler at the end of the season, why did East Sandy make 300+ in Rd 11 to bump you out of a double chance? Would've thought Steve May & Luke Dallas earnt that tag given the way their seasons ended.

Damien, whats wrong with you.
Why do you continue to be so negative in life, how about you say something positive and constructive for once. Why do you enjoy putting people down.
A wise person once told me (If you can't say anything nice, then say nothing at all) hows that for pissing in your pocket.
In defending Coles he had just come off a knee reco 12 months earlier, my statement about him was that i reckon another year under hes belt and he will be up there with te most dangerous bowlers, thats my opinnion get over it buddha.
And regarding players dropping off, is related to form, but that does not mean committment and form go hand in hand. It is possibe to work your arse off at training in a match and have a bad run in matches, stop twisting my words.
I have my opinnion you have yours we may not agree on some but except that someone might have a different opinnion to yours.
Yes i am a confident person i always back my ability, but i still defend that fact i have never said a certain side would struggle with out me. No doubt i would be handy bat at Uniting if i stayed, but i was saying the deepth down there means a Zaia or a Simon Richards who have both done well at times in Longmuir Shield will get an opportunity instead of playing seconds, and i exspect them to grab it and do well.
And that honest and positive, try to be both of those at once Damien.

Thankyou for you post, by the way for all its worth (i mean since i am been honest) i agree with your response tho some what cocky to the comments posted "Krotofil Struggles" This person is either trying to.

A. Stir you up.
B. Clearly has not played cricket against you.

To Burger good to hear the old fella still works lol, congrats on the news with the baby and the move to Centrals.
Is your mate the drunk (cougar) also returning to Hampton or is he staying with hes best mate, whats hes name the annoying drunk Leggie at Le Page.

Ps i don't use spell check, its a waste of time.

By the way Damien there is a Red Hanky on the way in the mail to your joint, I believe it use to belong to Steve Waugh, please use it to wipe away your tears from your face.
I hate it when people moan and groan constantly, and thats all you have done from the time i entered my first post.:D

No Brett im not from Victory Park. As reported on the ANA guestbook, West Bentleigh is supremely confident on gaining Con's services.....and have gained two batsmen, one who made 300 runs last year and the other who averaged 70. No idea where they have got them from but any bloke can say he has an average like that....Round 1 will reveal all

Ladies and Ladies...Pup, enjoy Dandenong and all of it's offerings...Budda, you are a great bat to watch, great to watch your huge ass waddle back to the pavilion after yet another edge for not many...wonder which will be bigger this year, the mouth or the gut...

Ladder

Brighton Union
East Sandy
Mackie
Hampton Central

Bentleigh Uniting
West Bentleigh
Washington Park
Elwood
Omega
Bentleigh ANA
Le Page
Carnegie South

i cant see anyone beating East Sandy. so i looking at more Easnt sandy then maybe union,mackie and west bentleigh.

Lightning O.G;232295 said:
No Brett im not from Victory Park. As reported on the ANA guestbook, West Bentleigh is supremely confident on gaining Con's services.....and have gained two batsmen, one who made 300 runs last year and the other who averaged 70. No idea where they have got them from but any bloke can say he has an average like that....Round 1 will reveal all

Hey Lighting,

I wouldn't be too confident of Victoy Park obtaining Con's services at this stage, there are a number of clubs who are in discussions with him.
He had his best season last year after a number of consistant performances, he's still got to prove that he can do the job year in year out.
This season will be a big test for him, maybe the cheque book will have to come out the same way it did to keep King at union.
Going to another club with pressure to perform may not be in his best interests, still, on his day he's in the top 5 bats in the comp, this alone puts his market price up.

ANA Hater;232347 said:
Ladies and Ladies...Pup, enjoy Dandenong and all of it's offerings...Budda, you are a great bat to watch, great to watch your huge ass waddle back to the pavilion after yet another edge for not many...wonder which will be bigger this year, the mouth or the gut...

Ladder

Brighton Union
East Sandy
Mackie
Hampton Central

Bentleigh Uniting
West Bentleigh
Washington Park
Elwood
Omega
Bentleigh ANA
Le Page
Carnegie South

To the Hater,
Cheep remarks, Krotofil has performed well enough over to years to be rated a good player, his record speaks for itself.
You however, well we're not sure about.
I also wouldn't be knocking a club like ANA, their structure and club set up are as good as anyone's in the comp.
As far as the ladder goes, take a good look at the draw, you'll see that a couple of the fancied clubs have tough draws before xmas, as you know, early wins are good wins, helps set up for the run home.
Will be interesting though.

Pretty pi$$ poor effort "ANA Hater". It's very easy to get on and take pot shots from behind a keyboard.
ANA do seem to have the structure, but they still can't find the cattle to get the job done when it counts. Apart from Snelling's big year a few years back they've never really had anyone prove themselves a matchwinner with a decent support cast, hence never posed a serious threat to the top sides. Capable of the odd upset, but never consistent enough to match it with the best.
Pothitos on Victory Park for half a year would be well suited. Can hit the ball a long way, but won't need to at Patterson Rd. They'll still need more than him to replace Stacey and pick themselves up off the canvas from last year's showing. In desperate need of a bowler to give the brothers Reid a chop out.
East Sandy look to have a tough draw early. If they're thereabouts at xmas, call it off cos their run home is Centrals in Rd.7 and 4 of the bottom 5 from last season. Also heard they may have acquired a bloke from SA that played in the Redbacks 2nd side. Don't know how they keep finding them.

Anyone got practice matches sorted yet? And what of the rumours that the one day competition is taking on the Twenty20 format in 08/09?

can it get worse for the boys down at the RSL.

first they lose promising young pace bowler Luke Shelton to district duties at Prahran and a few retirements of the Wooly specials.

NOW just had confirmation of a valuable souce that promising middle order attacking batter Ryan Campbell and been picked up by Kingston Saints in the Sub Districts,

Will this mean that the likes of Simon Beasly will come out of a premature retirement.

Bit Rich,thats call is a bit rich.

just as i thought your head couldnt get any bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back