Cricket Victoria - South East Bayside League

Maybe not discussed at the AGM, but given the changes to Premier Cricket fixturing, with a standalone T20 comp, and 3rds and 4ths only playing 1 day games, I wonder whether those changes might filter down to CSB?

Maybe not discussed at the AGM, but given the changes to Premier Cricket fixturing, with a standalone T20 comp, and 3rds and 4ths only playing 1 day games, I wonder whether those changes might filter down to CSB?
Standalone T20 comp has already been discussed - I just hope that we dont go to the Tuesday night model. As a secretary, geez it is hard work.
Already lower grades who can play a one day comp. Doubt there will be a move to take all lower grades to one day comps - but the best thing about CSB is, if the clubs want something then they can set it up

Hearing the AGM at Carnegie on Monday night was a bit heated the other apparently certain inderviduals float there own agenda and don't give 2 rats about others

Please explain.
Hearing that current members of committee turning a blind eye to certain things conducted by a certain player as he has pull with players of the 1st X1 and are worried if this player is upset he will take all these players with him.
Apparently some players at the club are not happy with an ex player and life member walking out of the meeting in disgust.
The mood of the room was members sitting there in silence frightened to say anything.
The only thing that could save them is they have heaps of kids and a Ex President back on board.

I must admit , not too many teams enjoyed playing them with their over appealing .
Plus I'm hearing that despite pleas from current and past players to get the council to do the wickets has fallen deaf ears as the wickets have been terrible for sometime as the man who does them is on the committee wants to save $$$$ in his eyes he doesn't want be shown up by council as he has no idea .
Good luck to the visiting teams that play there this season.

Hearing Bentleigh won't have use of their man ground after Xmas due to council doing drainage works and re doing a whole new Turf table?
Can someone confirm this as I find this strange why do this mid season

Back