Cricket Victoria - South East Bayside League

Well I hope that applies to all grades of Premier not just suburban cricket.
If cricket is to be put back it should apply to all cricket as it would be a slap in the face to local cricket if Premier goes ahead and others get put back.

Declaration Bowler

Well I hope that applies to all grades of Premier not just suburban cricket.
If cricket is to be put back it should apply to all cricket as it would be a slap in the face to local cricket if Premier goes ahead and others get put back.
It's hard to see how anyone could rationalise different treatments for the two levels.

It's hard to see how anyone could rationalise different treatments for the two levels.
Cricket Victoria seems too only competition that I can see starting on the 1st or 2nd week of October is the Mercantile Cricket Association as a lot of they grounds are within the boundary’s of the city of Melbourne and they seem to get them ready before most competitions.

Turf Cricket

Cricket Victoria seems too only competition that I can see starting on the 1st or 2nd week of October is the Mercantile Cricket Association as a lot of they grounds are within the boundary’s of the city of Melbourne and they seem to get them ready before most competitions.
And that whole social competition is a joke

Turf Cricket

Maybe a joke of a competition but seem to get games up at the start of the season where other competitions can’t plus seem to attract clubs from Sub District Premier ECA and the CSB which must mean something.
They destroy wickets by playing when wickets are under water , or not ready. They are a joke.