Daniel Flynn

breeno

Daniel Flynn

This kid is really impressing me and is continuously making runs. The promotion for him was the best thing NZ ever did, star in the making.

Re: Daniel Flynn

Very good batsman. As you said the promotion to three has helped his confidence and it suits his game alot better.

If he continues the form he has shown early in his career he could turn into one of the best batsmen in the world.

this is irrelevant but our club has shortlisted a few pros for next season who are interested in joinin and theres an indian who i don't know and daniel flynn (we are well connected with new zealand players because we play in same comp as a few i.e redmond and ryder) .

phil2oo8;299171 said:
this is irrelevant but our club has shortlisted a few pros for next season who are interested in joinin and theres an indian who i don't know and daniel flynn (we are well connected with new zealand players because we play in same comp as a few i.e redmond and ryder) .

What is your club phil?

st.helens, redmond plays for wigan and jesse ryder plays for new brighton..... last seasoin we had mohammed hafeez(pakistan odi opener) for a few games in middle of season and our real pro was ex indian test player rakesh patel....

For some reason our 1s captain is really well connected

Not bad at all. Very impressed with his 50 v Aus.

I reckon by the end of his career he will probably be in NZ's 10 best ever batsmen.

Gotta love this kid.

Looks to have a good temperment as well. Unfortaunately, batting at No 3 for NZ, means he'll be in at 1 for not many more often than not.

My only worry is that he seems to have a bad habit of hitting the ball in the air, esp through the covers and point. Hope fully he will get on top of this. The Indian quicks will be a good test for him.

Back