Dvca - B Grade - Season 2011/12

CowCorner

Alright is time to move away from last years thread and the rumours thread.

Here we go Season 2011/12.

B Grade Competition talk only.

still 60 runs to get, and the ex prez in next,...doesn't say too much for the rest of the blokes in the line up - you might have to wait until next week in the Derby to get your first points..

Fair to say has been an ordinary start, but as with nearly every club in this early part, numbers have been all over the place early on. (hence my inclusion in the 2's this week)
Hopefully teams will settle down a little after the Spring carnival and vce exams are done next week.

Confident of getting the 60 required this week - even if I am next in ... although had the pads on as a senior player at the end of last week for the last 20min. Maybe a couple of kids might jump ahead of me this week.
Game probably 60:40 our way at present.

Fair to say has been an ordinary start, but as with nearly every club in this early part, numbers have been all over the place early on. (hence my inclusion in the 2's this week)
Hopefully teams will settle down a little after the Spring carnival and vce exams are done next week.

Confident of getting the 60 required this week - even if I am next in ... although had the pads on as a senior player at the end of last week for the last 20min. Maybe a couple of kids might jump ahead of me this week.
Game probably 60:40 our way at present.
I see that you got the boys across the line last week, well batted, any nervous moments??
Things looking on the up at Bun???
Could be an interesting weekend with local derbies on both grounds at Yulong!!!

I see that you got the boys across the line last week, well batted, any nervous moments??
Things looking on the up at Bun???
Could be an interesting weekend with local derbies on both grounds at Yulong!!!

yes good to get the win in the end. Fair to say a few nervous moments. Travelling well at 3/92 before the wheels got a little loose. 8 for with a few still to get. The 9 byes off the last 2 balls of the innings helped... sorry Stu.
Nice early day - all done at around 10 to 2,

At Buns - 1's lookin good - so far - but a long way to go.
2's & 3's have battled a little for depth but should improve significantly this week.
Looking forward to the local derby - just hope i can hold my spot. None for and 2 runs hardly makes a compeling case for retention.:(

With 9 teams still in the mix, it's hard to tell who might get there Iceman. Lower slipped from 2nd to 6th just losing one game and Hustbridge went down to Bundoora United this past round, so it's game on all round I think.

Hustbridge, Bundoora and Lower Plenty have put in some solid performances since Christmas to all but book their places in the finals while Bundoora United (5th) have slumped badly losing 3 of their last 4 matches to find themselves in real danger of missing out on a finals spot. With Eltham (4th) vs Mernda (6th) and all capeable of pinching 4th spot, there will be some sweating on results here.

Hustbridge, Bundoora and Lower Plenty have put in some solid performances since Christmas to all but book their places in the finals while Bundoora United (5th) have slumped badly losing 3 of their last 4 matches to find themselves in real danger of missing out on a finals spot. With Eltham (4th) vs Mernda (6th) and all capeable of pinching 4th spot, there will be some sweating on results here.
Lower Plenty must have been flying well under the radar I dont recall playing them yet.

Back