I guess that the scheduled close was 5.30 and they have applied the rules as per if it was for loss of time due to rain. From all reports, Macleod chased extremely hard early. Something like 100 off first 6-7 overs then started losing wickets, so who knows.I hear the game only went til 5:30pm is that right?
Hardly fair in my book. Surely some common sense applies and you play til at least 6. Could be the difference between Mac playing finals/ you blokes being relegated. Just think it needs to be fair.
1. Nathan Chrimes (Riverside)Saw a few in the Money Shield thread have a go at putting together a team of the year. Anyone here willing to have a crack at listing a Barclay team of the year? I’ll go first:
1. Nathan Chrimes (Riverside)
2. Daniel Gilbert (Diamond Creek)
3. Nick Lynch (Macleod)
4. Steve Villani (Riverside)
5. Josh Henkel (Epping)
6. Justin Whitcher (Heidelberg)
7. Tom Emmins (Epping)
8. Jack Young (North Eltham)
9. Chris Salm (Riverside)
10. John Kulikowski (Epping)
11. Luke Money (Riverside)