DVCA Off-Season 202021

With the 2nd wave starting all plans are in disarray again.....i would say have a limit of 20 at training. But like with Essendon if a player tests positive, do they suspend all games that week knowing players might have gotten it?? gaah this is so frustrating!

That was what I was thinking. Say a player tests positive mid way through a game, does that game get called off and teh club have to forfeit the next round in that grade due to all the players being in 14 day quarantine or are the DVCA going to expect the club to have a whole reschuffle of their sides with everyone stepping up 1 grade and the lower one being a forfeit?

I’ll come have a bowl at your training. You could use the numbers, may even be a sniff of batting 3. I’m 1/16th Sri Lankan so I’ll fit the criteria
More dribble flowing from behind your keyboard with a dash of racism. All class.

Pea hearted from you mate. Jumping off the sinking ship.
Also, I thought you called me a pea-heart for jumping off a sinking ship?? You got the wrong guy dummy, see you down at Garvey.

Last edited:
More dribble flowing from behind your keyboard with a dash of racism. All class.

Also, I thought I was a pea-heart for jumping off a sinking ship? So that would mean you'd come to Epping's training?

Probably time for Bricky to have a spell with a racist post like that. Trying get a laugh failed miserably. Especially in the current climate, just incomprehensible stupidity.....

Can you explain this one too Brick? I left it alone the other day but after today I'd love to know what you were getting at...
Are you trying to imply that I was being racist there aswell.....
But I’d also like to understand how my above deleted comment could have in anyway been perceived as racist... pointing out that a team has a number of Sri Lankan players?? Nothing different to many before here calling OPs out for having “imports” but not a fuss kicked up then..

Context probably has a fair bit to do with it brickie. You just bought up race for no reason probably showing your age here champ I’d stop posting for a bit before your really put your foot in it

Let’s get back to the cricket chat boys. This is heading the wrong way.

looks like the English local comp is going to be kicking off again soon.
I think this would be a great example of how we will be managing our comp this year.
Hopefully the board have some connections over there to see how they manage any players or outbreaks of Covid at clubs / comps

Let’s get back to the cricket chat boys. This is heading the wrong way.

looks like the English local comp is going to be kicking off again soon.
I think this would be a great example of how we will be managing our comp this year.
Hopefully the board have some connections over there to see how they manage any players or outbreaks of Covid at clubs / comps
Things like communal tea and drinks may be a thing of the past.

Back