DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

five80

DVCA: Player movements and rumours

If you've got any news/rumours on coach/captain or player movements then post them here during the offseason. Any big retirements?

Re: DVCA: Player movements and rumours

R Clifton has re-signed with NEW for one year due to move up to Barclay, to be expected after the GF win I suppose.

J Arnburger's career in the DVCA is said to be over after a less than impressive season. Just shows that after all it truly is the 'Money' Shield, Lower Plenty certainly bought their way into it :p

LegB4;340845 said:
J Arnburger's career in the DVCA is said to be over after a less than impressive season. Just shows that after all it truly is the 'Money' Shield, Lower Plenty certainly bought their way into it :p

Bit harsh on Lower. disappointing, i know players were looking froward to playing him. It's not often regatrdless of how bad a form they are in you get to play against a player that has played first class cricket.

i think they will still be a very good side in Money next year.

Silly Mid;340878 said:
Can u please clarify which Brad Dean you are talking about? Im not to sure about this 1... Big Rumour.

Brad Dean former Bundoora captain coach has been payed big cash by south morang to lead them to a money reserve flag next year.

also handy for his travel.

HOWZAAT;340885 said:
Brad Dean former Bundoora captain coach has been payed big cash by south morang to lead them to a money reserve flag next year.

Yeh good luck to brad dean, very good coach and will be missed by all down at bundoora. He has just recently moved to south morand which is convenient for him. I also heard the morang boys are handin out big bucks for brad too. Good luck mate and all the best!!!!!!!!!

THE GOO;340894 said:
Yeh good luck to brad dean, very good coach and will be missed by all down at bundoora. He has just recently moved to south morand which is convenient for him. I also heard the morang boys are handin out big bucks for brad too. Good luck mate and all the best!!!!!!!!!

Will be interesting to hear what these big bucks are?? im sure all clubs will be chasing players while cricket is still in the air.

HOWZAAT;340885 said:

Must have some cash at Morang if they pay a bloke that made 226 for the season at an average of 25 or so mostly batting below 5,some call him the koala

101no;340904 said:
Must have some cash at Morang if they pay a bloke that made 226 for the season at an average of 25 or so mostly batting below 5,some call him the koala

well i dont want to be rude but thats exactly the reason bundoora signed the clearnace already.

dont ask me how his getting the money but hey,

wouldnt knock back cash to play sport.

good luck brad.
thanks for the times champ

HOWZAAT;340937 said:
well i dont want to be rude but thats exactly the reason bundoora signed the clearnace already.

dont ask me how his getting the money but hey,

wouldnt knock back cash to play sport.

good luck brad.
thanks for the times champ

Riley & Brodie, way too much time on your hands....

i'm not going anywhere, i wouldn't pay myself to play and i'm quite sure no one else would!!
i will be playing at Bundoora, hopefully in "A" grade

p.s - i have not spoken to anyone at Morang so please take the above posts for what they are - absoloute dribble!!!

p.p.s 101* - thanks for your contribution, spot on the $$$

Bundoora;341136 said:

i'm not going anywhere, i wouldn't pay myself to play and i'm quite sure no one else would!!

p.s - i have not spoken to anyone at Morang so please take the above posts for what they are - absoloute dribble!!!

If your on the market Brad of which I dont think you are give me a yell.Would be an aquistion to our club
Weve got no money though but I'd forgo half of what I'm on and that'd be about 7k so I'm told

cold case;341208 said:
If your on the market Brad of which I dont think you are give me a yell.Would be an aquistion to our club
Weve got no money though but I'd forgo half of what I'm on and that'd be about 7k so I'm told

3 x "a" grade premiership winners dont come cheap:D

Add the fact that i've just finished therapy after the tirade of abuse i copped when we last played together i think it's best i stay put, maybe we'll play against each other in Barclay Reserve next season........

Bundoora;341136 said:

oh sorry brad me and brodie didnt realise that this was still a confidential deal between yourself and morang.

ill keep it on the D L

Might want to get all the facts, very good chance he will back up (from a reliable source)

five80;340694 said:
If you've got any news/rumours on coach/captain or player movements then post them here during the offseason. Any big retirements?

I heard this afternoon that Brett Thomas is keen to coach again, but with his fate seemingly sealed at Mill Park, he will be applying for the job at Eltham College.

Might be a premier league 1st`s player or 2 heading to a club situated between Eltham and Eltham College. TBC!

brutal;342607 said:
Might be a premier league 1st`s player or 2 heading to a club situated between Eltham and Eltham College. TBC!

Indian - DHONI, English - RONALDO or district cricket ??

brutal;342607 said:

Former Research players? Which Premier club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back