DVCA Under 14 banter

Re: DVCA Under 14 banter

boys i think riverside under 14s were hard done by lossing that grand final to ttu they were not very diserving with crokket having the biggest smile personly with a third ball duck(g8 bowling by bowman very good bowler) he shouldt have held his head so high

the champion;338564 said:
boys i think riverside under 14s were hard done by lossing that grand final to ttu they were not very diserving with crokket having the biggest smile personly with a third ball duck(g8 bowling by bowman very good bowler) he shouldt have held his head so high

mate, the seasons over.
why make a bigcricket account now ? :confused:

THE Allrounder!;298214 said:
are u serious :eek:

ill give you the best team out of the 14 teal comp ok.

batting order.

1. rheece lewis
2. mathew freeman (falcons)
3. ben lennon (falcons)
4. paul dempsey (cowboys)
5. robbie phelan (falcons)
6. shane doherty
7. matt cottier (wk) (cowboys)
8. ejazz alavi (falcons)
9. gavin teague (cowboys)
10.tremayne ryder (falcons)
11. joe langford (falcons)

not a bad team if u ask me

id like too see who your best team is???

creekers08/09;299051 said:
[/B]

These players arent even that good and are very lucky to have made the team

robbie phelan is definetly overated and josh turner or harley smith should be in for him. tremayne is an aright but bowls straight up and down and is an alright bat. doherty doesent even spin the ball and isnt the best bat. ejaz allavi is overated ned taylor is a better spin bowler and tom goulding should be in there. the newer team is a lot better than this 1

Turner captained that side and made a 45retno with ease against diamo judd is a vey good allrounder and sammy james opened the bowling and did it very well

ranga17;339232 said:
Turner captained that side and made a 45retno with ease against diamo judd is a vey good allrounder and sammy james opened the bowling and did it very well

does any1 give the ****!

Harley Smith and Robbie Phelan are the two most underrated players in the under 14 comp. I play along side both these boys and they are dead set freaks. Harley Smith is just a run machine making 77 against the 3rd best team St Francis and 58 against the Premiers Macleod in the Grand Final and Phelan Has made a century in seniors already and hes 13 and also making 49 against St Francis and 23 in the grand final which was a good knock and unlucky to get caught behind down the leg side.

batting allrounder;339493 said:
UM yeah they r both very good cricketers
wen did robbie make his ton and wat grade
yes both stars

He made his ton in D grade in the last game of the year

Mr Haydos;329253 said:
who would be the best 20 players in dvca?

The best 20 players in the dvca in no order would be Ben Lennon, Ejaaz Alavi, Matt Cottier, Robbie Phelan, Harley Smith, Liam Hunt, Bill Jenkin, Matt Freeman, Tremayne Ryder, Gavin Teague, Rheece Lewis, Paul Dempsey, Luke Sandy, Joe Langford, Dean Crockett, Sam Staples, Jake McSwain, Tom Goulding, Josh Turner and Lachy Moran.

bundybullz08;329170 said:
I've heard about that bloke(Lachy Moran)South Morang.
4 fa in juniors and seniors.Not a bad effort.
Is he is 16's next year?

yeah
he will defenantly bw there next year

diamo boys;339654 said:
Mr Haydos;329253 said:
who would be the best 20 players in dvca?[/QUOTE

The best 20 players in the dvca in no order would be Ben Lennon, Ejaaz Alavi, Matt Cottier, Robbie Phelan, Harley Smith, Liam Hunt, Bill Jenkin, Matt Freeman, Tremayne Ryder, Gavin Teague, Rheece Lewis, Paul Dempsey, Luke Sandy, Joe Langford, Dean Crockett, Sam Staples, Jake McSwain, Tom Goulding, Josh Turner and Lachy Moran.

take out crockett and put potter in

Definatly keep crockett in but there was 1 bowler that should have been put in hes a great player and he goes under the radar
i think his name is tim or somthing like that tim bowman i think very good bowler top 20

diamo boys;339654 said:
Mr Haydos;329253 said:
who would be the best 20 players in dvca?[/QUOTE

Jake McSWAIN is the most overrated player in the comp and Bill Jenkin is not top 20
wer is Andrew Lamont THOMAS emmins AND jack mclagan

batting allrounder;339961 said:
diamo boys;339654 said:
Jake McSWAIN is the most overrated player in the comp and Bill Jenkin is not top 20
wer is Andrew Lamont THOMAS emmins AND jack mclagan

Yeh i agree i only put McSwain in there because i forgot about those people and just tried to fill the numbers, yeh Lamont and Emmins should be in there not so sure about McLaggan though

ranga17;339230 said:
robbie phelan is definetly overated and josh turner or harley smith should be in for him. tremayne is an aright but bowls straight up and down and is an alright bat. doherty doesent even spin the ball and isnt the best bat. ejaz allavi is overated ned taylor is a better spin bowler and tom goulding should be in there. the newer team is a lot better than this 1

turner ur a spud!!
u bowl every where
u look like an unco whilst batting!
u cant feild!
and u have red hair.
i hate u and the way u playy cricket

Back