Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eca

Our (Ashy Willows) Dunstan team lost last week to Hawthorn but are sitting at fifth on the ladder. Peter Roach and Grant Swift are two great recruits from the merger. Chris Richards and Tilly Yaman from the CGS firsts from last year in the APS are playing ones and Cam Penberthy made 112* last week off about 65 balls in the C-Grade comp.

Ashburton Willows is the merger of two of the most unpopular sides is the ECA. I have no dout this merger will make them more unpopular.

bruce32;188547 said:
Ashburton Willows is the merger of two of the most unpopular sides is the ECA. I have no dout this merger will make them more unpopular.

already known as the uber c***s ive heard. definitley justified after playing against them this year already.

With you on that boys @|
I have played both clubs over the years and always thought they were both rich arrogant pompous so and sos...
Haven't had the pleasure of playing them this season but have heard from a few mates that they are only worse now...

Who you reckon will win Dunstan and A? My guess is (hate to say it) but Ashy to break through in Dunstan and surely with Donvale's line up spearheaded by Saker they must win A this season.

I don't really know much about the synthetic grades... STC generally do alright though.
Mulgrave and Ashburton will probably play off in the grand final in dunstan, hope neither of them win it...
Donvale should be the team that wins A grade mainly thanks to their strong batting.

richard_smith;189082 said:
Sorry Dean dont follow the synthetic...how does the synthetic comps compare to the turf ones??

Hard to say, but the top synthetic grade would probably equate to B or A turf, something around there. Some very good cricketers in synthetic. The top couple in most sides would play Dunstan if they were playing for a Turf club.

i heard michael mccoll from richmond city is quite the fiery red head on the cricket field....doesnt mind sending down a few pies either...and not only on the cricket field..but also bulleen bakery where they giv u tthhiiss much crreeaammm!!! crissppyy danny dilda creeaammmm!

Glen Iris A grade will go top 2 with donvale, team age averages 21, with 2 boys Tuckey and Gatehouse making the U/21 side, and another 2 making the MCA side. Good young depth with a key recruit James Foote who played CGS First XI in the APS last year, along with Mcdermott and Tuckey from SKC. Good to watch this year.

big guns;190248 said:
Glen Iris A grade will go top 2 with donvale, team age averages 21, with 2 boys Tuckey and Gatehouse making the U/21 side, and another 2 making the MCA side. Good young depth with a key recruit James Foote who played CGS First XI in the APS last year, along with Mcdermott and Tuckey from SKC. Good to watch this year.

Yeah they should do well but I reckon the experience of Donvale may just get them in the finals...and considering you guys lost to Heathmont probably still a year or two away from being a serious contender.

Hey do any of you ECA folks have a problem with the fact that all 11 Mulgrave players get paid.
You all bag clubs like Ashburton, Donvale, Mont Albert, yet Mulgrave are the most arrogant club around and they cheat.

Donvale will never make it they choke every year. They got beat by East Doncaster in the semi who will not win a game in Dunstan this year, they are hopless

Hey Roy Sit

Ashburton and Eastern Willows the most un popular !!!, try playing AYC, Mulgrave, the very pompous and rich St Kevins and Old carey, Richmond city, the old Burnly CYMS, St Barnabas and Hawthorn.

Every club is nice when you beat them.

The trouble with sides like Ashburton is they win and let you know it.

Give me some of the other clubs you don't like and a few reasons.

Cheers

Blaze;192165 said:
Hey do any of you ECA folks have a problem with the fact that all 11 Mulgrave players get paid.
You all bag clubs like Ashburton, Donvale, Mont Albert, yet Mulgrave are the most arrogant club around and they cheat.

Yeah Mulgrave and Ashburton buy their premierships...means we all have an excuse when we lose to them. I have heard rumours that money under the table at Ashburton especially in brown paper bags is rampant...

richard_smith;192416 said:
Yeah Mulgrave and Ashburton buy their premierships...means we all have an excuse when we lose to them. I have heard rumours that money under the table at Ashburton especially in brown paper bags is rampant...

they still couldn't beat bulleen @|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back