Eca

Heathmont bowled out in a few overs is fishy to me!!!!!!!!!! What did nb give them!!!!!!!!!
What did Nth Balwyn give Heathmont? A complete hiding!

Heathmont lost outright twice this year and Surrey Hills also came close. I'd say it's symptomatic of a batting line up susceptible to pressure. Any suggestion of dodgy dealings is a bit of cheeky mischief Mr Washout.

Morris is the key. Get him and the resistance seems minimal. That said, they did beat half the final sides. Jekyll and Hyde?

What did Nth Balwyn give Heathmont? A complete hiding!

Heathmont lost outright twice this year and Surrey Hills also came close. I'd say it's symptomatic of a batting line up susceptible to pressure. Any suggestion of dodgy dealings is a bit of cheeky mischief Mr Washout.

Morris is the key. Get him and the resistance seems minimal. That said, they did beat half the final sides. Jekyll and Hyde?
A tale of what heathmont will turn up. Beat three sides in the four but lost outright twice throughout the season

I hope a few teams weren't caught out by the "covers are optional" announcement from the ECA - absolutely hosed down in the city between 4.30pm and 5pm.

I've just had a look, and seen the "covers must now be laid" announcement came at 5.21pm. Hmmmmm...

I hope a few teams weren't caught out by the "covers are optional" announcement from the ECA - absolutely hosed down in the city between 4.30pm and 5pm.

I've just had a look, and seen the "covers must now be laid" announcement came at 5.21pm. Hmmmmm...
Must not have helped north balwyn. Season over me would think. With that being said where will the Dunstan final now be? (north balwyn or Bullen my tip)

How are the Burwood Bulls looking this year? I've heard they recruited a gun playing coach for big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Warwick you won't find much interest here for the Burwood (BUC) Bulls, this forum really only hosts discussion about Dunstan Shield and A Turf, the top Turf grades. Magibbon Shield is not really mentioned. Just as a matter of interest, does the DVCA use a two piece or 4 piece ball on syntho?

Is everyone happy that Helmets won't be compulsory next season?

Any idea why the proposed changes to the paid players rule (to a points system) didn't get over the line?

Warwick you won't find much interest here for the Burwood (BUC) Bulls, this forum really only hosts discussion about Dunstan Shield and A Turf, the top Turf grades. Magibbon Shield is not really mentioned. Just as a matter of interest, does the DVCA use a two piece or 4 piece ball on syntho?
4 piece

I think he was taking the piss with the gun coach of burwood

Here's the latest from the net, twitter & rumour file:
Fat Albert - 2 x Pommy imports, Alex Lilley (quality bowler, played 5 yrs ago) & Eddie Wilson (keeper/bat)
SKOBS - Jye Sampson to cpt/coach, Pommy import Rob Sayer (bowling/all rounder)
Cashy - Swifty to skipper
Deep pockets - lost Parsons, Perera & Sheldon. O'Shea to cpt + tall quick young pom
Canterbury - Pommy bat Andrew Mills returns to cpt
Heathmont - Perera in
Mully - Day twins awarded life membership
Donvale - council to build new clubrooms
Draw - why do some teams have 8 home games and others 6, has the ECA stuffed it up?

Here's the latest from the net, twitter & rumour file:
Fat Albert - 2 x Pommy imports, Alex Lilley (quality bowler, played 5 yrs ago) & Eddie Wilson (keeper/bat)
SKOBS - Jye Sampson to cpt/coach, Pommy import Rob Sayer (bowling/all rounder)
Cashy - Swifty to skipper
Deep pockets - lost Parsons, Perera & Sheldon. O'Shea to cpt + tall quick young pom
Canterbury - Pommy bat Andrew Mills returns to cpt
Heathmont - Perera in
Mully - Day twins awarded life membership
Donvale - council to build new clubrooms
Draw - why do some teams have 8 home games and others 6, has the ECA stuffed it up?
Sheldon hey. Racking up some club memberships! Where's he off to now?

Back