Favorite Batsman

I like watching KP, he seems to bat like no-one else in the world.

Trescothick was always my favourite though of recent years, was gutted when he retired from England duty.

I like watching KP, he seems to bat like no-one else in the world.

Trescothick was always my favourite though of recent years, was gutted when he retired from England duty.
Trescothick's gotta be good if he sacrifices his mental health for England!

Sachin Tendulkar is my favourite batsman.On this age still he is giving good score.He is an undisputed king of Cricket,He has nice timing,nice shots,He can find gapes very easily. He is awesome.

HashimAmla3.jpg

Hashim Amla is my current favourite, but I'm a big fan of Ponting and Matthew Hayden.

The batsman I have most enjoyed watching is...
115409.jpg

Chris Martin. He really is the No11's No11. When I watch him bat it's like I'm watching myself, especially the way a cheer goes up every time he scores a run. Maybe one day I'll have taken more wickets than I've scored in runs too...

A more serious suggestion would be Michael Vaughan. His drives were simply orgasmic, and when he was on form he was a very beautiful kind of unstoppable. Tendulkar is amazing to watch, as all his shots (and he has them all) are so efficiently and perfectly executed, but Vaughan gets the nod on sheer elegance:

If I had to say a current player I'd have to go with Trott, a truly unflappable run machine, agreed not the best player across all formats but I've always loved test cricket. Favourite all time I think I'd have to go with Robyn Smith but I might have been influenced by living in Hampshire around the right time and attending his benefit years.

BELL AND PIETERSEN
but also I like trott and cook
I bat like a cross between bell and trott with the ofside play, touch and timing of bell but score at a similar place as trott

An in form Eoin Morgan (love his reverse sweeps), or Tom Cooper (stylish batsman, and he gave me a signed shirt). Watch the shot at 9:02 or 9:03

Back