Football in Scotland League Reconstruction?

Your ideal number of teams in the top flight of Scottish Football?

• 20+

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Stevens

Football in Scotland League Reconstruction?

THE Scottish Premier League's current format is the biggest farce that has been dreamed up in 34 years of reconstruction.

Playing a 33-game in the 1st stage of the championship, the Premier League have removed that fundamental parity of challenge.

In playing each other x3, some clubs will play Rangers and Celtic at home twice, while travelling to Glasgow just once.

But rival clubs who have been less fortunate, will meet the Old Firm twice away from home, with just 1 (lucrative) home match.

10 team league is fairer although far from ideal, if this is the alternative then it is better than status quo of 12!

:confused:

Re: Football in Scotland League Reconstruction?

42 teams for a country of 5 million people is absurd and it is no wonder a Scottish team holds the record for lowest ever turnout in professional football. I recall 27 but maybe it was 28.

Hello Friends,

My college group is having a "tag football" outing and I have no idea how to play it nor have I ever really played football to get a Football Medal for our country. How do I act cool when everyone is playing? I want to join in so I don't look like a wimp but... I know the basics of football but never really played.

Best Regards.
Mathew Thomas

Back