Gca Player Movements 2014/2015

Menzies would be smart to go to Geelong with Carson leaving - not sure he's up for top level cricket though (overrated)

Assume Kirk won't be back at Leopold, not exactly a great clubman or leader. Not that his teammates give much!!

Well it's my favourite time of the week because I get to climb back down the tree and shed some light over all the facts I have been overlooking this past week, first off we will start in div 1 well Newtowns cheque book hasn't bounced yet and carsons 35k has slipped nicely into his bank account, hit or miss you know what's going on at your club and I heard from a little birds that flew too high up in the tree tops that Oliver knocked backed 35k from your club but wasn't sure on how many years that was for, that bird flew off before I got to ask him, also a bit of old news but it's a definate confirmation is that I like to 'shop at degradis'is the coach of bell post hill. That's all I know of in div1 for the moment, div 2 just wondering with all the ins at St. Albans what's going to happen to the young fellas like bourke, Hester, wollard etc, surely opportunity else where they have to consider, but the main move is still a lot of players not happy at St. Peter's, they all found out last week that all the games they played last season in the shower were all games that are pretty much done in prison, and not really happy how many guys were violated... By you know who.. I'm hearing there's a few big deals happening this week though so keep an eye out for next week for when I climb down this tree and expose the real truth about gca

Who do people think the early front runners are?
Bottom side?
And who will be the recruit(s) of the year?

Div1
North Geelong
St Josephs
East Belmont
South Barwon

BPH to struggle and go straight back down.

Best recruit: Alford (NG), Carson (Newtown)
Carson to take 50+ wickets if he can stay fit.

Div2

Thomson
Highton
Marshall
Torquay

AT to not win a game.

Best recruit: Menzies (Thom), Lineen (Manifold) both to run riot against inferior batting lineups.

Who do people think the early front runners are?
Bottom side?
And who will be the recruit(s) of the year?

Div1
North Geelong
St Josephs
East Belmont
South Barwon

BPH to struggle and go straight back down.

Best recruit: Alford (NG), Carson (Newtown)
Carson to take 50+ wickets if he can stay fit.

Div2

Thomson
Highton
Marshall
Torquay

AT to not win a game.

Best recruit: Menzies (Thom), Lineen (Manifold) both to run riot against inferior batting lineups.

Div 1

St Josephs
East Belmont
North Geelong
South Barwon
Grovedale
Geelong West

Murgheboluc
Geelong City
Lara
Newtown
Leopold
Bell Post Hill

Joeys to win it easy on the back of Walerys, Dixon, Kentish, Foss, Hodgson and Fanning

North Geelong to slide, Thorne leaving the club???

Has GCA1 gone backwards in 2014/15...?

The cap is the biggest waste of time in the rules.

I'm not sure St Albans will struggle, going by the Facebook page they have;

Gareth Haeberle coaching
Glenn Skrobalak assist coach
Sam Farnsworth also recruited as well as Hester, Jones, Murray, Miller and Cox all going around again they look like being okay again.

Anderson got sacked from his coaching role at Geelong.

I hear AT have lost a few from their best XI from last year and haven't added anyone of note.

Slater from Torquay to West.

ATCC have lost Mark Zimmer and Grant Caulfield so will struggle big time. Surely some recruits to replace on the horizon?

Gareth Haeberle coaching
Sam Farnsworth also recruited as well as Hester, Jones, Murray, Miller and Cox all going around again they look like being okay again.

I hear AT have lost a few from their best XI from last year and haven't added anyone of note.

Murray coaching Meredith?

Gareth Haeberle coaching

I just heard from an ATCC player that they have appointed club veteran Brendan Forsman as captain coach. From memory he could bat...in about 1996.

Given Oliver's form in UK, he aint comin back!!

Menzies whispered to be getting paid huge figures at Thomson, hope hes worth it.
Grovey have gone after a big name in the GCA, big, big name... watch this space!!

newtown to slide massively this year after losing their entire team - Foss (Joeys), Alford (North), Ibbs (GCA2) , Ferguson, Denny (Melbourne), Wood, Simpson, with Fairchild and Harrison to Geelong. Has there ever been this many players leave a club??

Given Oliver's form in UK, he aint comin back!!

Menzies whispered to be getting paid huge figures at Thomson, hope hes worth it.
Grovey have gone after a big name in the GCA, big, big name... watch this space!!

newtown to slide massively this year after losing their entire team - Foss (Joeys), Alford (North), Ibbs (GCA2) , Ferguson, Denny (Melbourne), Wood, Simpson, with Fairchild and Harrison to Geelong. Has there ever been this many players leave a club??

Yeah Talarico, everyone knows already.

Back