Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;235085 said:
Maybe he's the only bloke having a crack and after last year it looked that way, i think his heart and soul goes into NDCC if he left there i know most clubs would welcome him with open arms.

And for what it's worth he's a good bloke too, maybe too good for there if these rumours are true

yeah simon is a good bloke and a handy keeper-batsman who i've known for years and played juniors with. we down at godfrey street would welcome him back as he's a thomy player originally.

spotted the BABIES ARM last night thundering around the oval getting ready for the big 1next week. looking a picture of fitness running 7 laps in just under 35 minutes.

a for effort;235179 said:
And how do you think My Local Club CC will go this year? :D

Look, i think they will go ok, A4E but Div 2 has become a stronger comp so you never know. Have I generalised enough there?!

pencil in 11;235199 said:
spotted the BABIES ARM last night thundering around the oval getting ready for the big 1next week. looking a picture of fitness running 7 laps in just under 35 minutes.

was that per lap

Babies Arm;235130 said:
as i said.... the frogs are the laughing stock of gca. bnichols is all hype.
A soft, no hearted medium pacer that will spend his life as a div3 bowler and thats all.
WOO GO FROGS (div3 wooden spooners 08/09)

yeah, well the real benny nicholls, is far from being a medium pacer... i've kept for a fair while now, and he still makes my hands hurt after keeping to him...
and i believe murghy have got a few recruits. dont know names yet. and dont know their quality.. so dont know how competitive we will be this year.

guys just ignore bnicholls... you're just wrecking the thread.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;235085 said:
Maybe he's the only bloke having a crack and after last year it looked that way, i think his heart and soul goes into NDCC if he left there i know most clubs would welcome him with open arms.

And for what it's worth he's a good bloke too, maybe too good for there if these rumours are true

yeah simon is a good bloke and a handy keeper-batsman who i've known for years and played juniors with. we down at godfrey street would welcome him back as he's a thomy player originally.

sharp shooter;235080 said:
rumour is players are leaving newcomb because of simon anderson captaining.
also rumoured if he gets it again, more players are leaving.
thats the sort of spirit a team needs behind your captain isnt it
give up mate, obviously no one there likes you
clinton ford would have to be a perfect candidate wouldnt he
send anderson back to england

What a stupid thing to say. there already going to be the marshall of div1 this season. So why would they get rid of there most valuable player?

Also heard a bit of mail D Koliba wont be playing.
Who will be there bowlers to go with C Ford this season, I seen there 2nds last year and there wasn't anyone down there that would be a 1/2 decent div3 change bowler let alone div1.

pencil in 11;235199 said:

was that per lap

Babies Arm;235071 said:
Hahaha, old sharkbite is back. the man who was named and shamed at city.
not welcome back i hear!!! most people will agree that im no einstein, but you are the stupidest bloke on here.
LEDGEND. R U DUMB????? HAHAHAHA. ur the only one that thinks ur ricky ponting.
Wat an idiot|@

How come every time i come on here, about once a week for a look, when I'm reading through the weeks posts so many of them are bloody edited by this ljp86 it gives me the shits|@

Babies Arm;235130 said:
as i said.... the frogs are the laughing stock of gca. bnichols is all hype.
A soft, no hearted medium pacer that will spend his life as a div3 bowler and thats all.
WOO GO FROGS (div3 wooden spooners 08/09)

yeah, well the real benny nicholls, is far from being a medium pacer... i've kept for a fair while now, and he still makes my hands hurt after keeping to him...
and i believe murghy have got a few recruits. dont know names yet. and dont know their quality.. so dont know how competitive we will be this year.

guys just ignore bnicholls... you're just wrecking the thread.

I'm a BPCA follower, whats people thoughts on the BPCA going with colored tops and white balls for the 5 or 6 one-dayers this season? it wouldn't be costly to clubs as all clubs already have colored social tops that could be worn and the cost of a white ball wouldn't be much different to a red one.
It would give the comp a great look, and being proactive in local cricket.@|

Thoughts?

wrong 'un;235332 said:
How come every time i come on here, about once a week for a look, when I'm reading through the weeks posts so many of them are bloody edited by this ljp86 it gives me the shits|@

yeah it gives me the bloody shits..ps know all and 2nd 11 are the most inactive, non pronouced boring pricks who post utter irrelevant crap that would bore a goldfish. instead of playing with your penis while downloading mens health mag or playing computer scrabble go stick your cock in something thats not dead. piss off with your sarcastic borerdom or post something with merit.

s.d

sharp shooter;235080 said:
rumour is players are leaving newcomb because of simon anderson captaining.
also rumoured if he gets it again, more players are leaving.
thats the sort of spirit a team needs behind your captain isnt it
give up mate, obviously no one there likes you
clinton ford would have to be a perfect candidate wouldnt he
send anderson back to england

What a stupid thing to say. there already going to be the marshall of div1 this season. So why would they get rid of there most valuable player?

Also heard a bit of mail D Koliba wont be playing.
Who will be there bowlers to go with C Ford this season, I seen there 2nds last year and there wasn't anyone down there that would be a 1/2 decent div3 change bowler let alone div1.

norfolk and chance;235367 said:
yeah it gives me the bloody shits..ps know all and 2nd 11 are the most inactive, non pronouced boring pricks who post utter irrelevant crap that would bore a goldfish. instead of playing with your penis while downloading mens health mag or playing computer scrabble go stick your cock in something thats not dead. piss off with your sarcastic borerdom or post something with merit.

s.d

I cant wait till know all reads this and then catches up with you, I will Private msg him who you are, that was a mistake mate you obviously don't know who it is?

If you come on here being all hero, you should make sure people don't know who you are A.W:cool:

Babies Arm;235071 said:
Hahaha, old sharkbite is back. the man who was named and shamed at city.
not welcome back i hear!!! most people will agree that im no einstein, but you are the stupidest bloke on here.
LEDGEND. R U DUMB????? HAHAHAHA. ur the only one that thinks ur ricky ponting.
Wat an idiot|@

s.d

Do u play ones at thomson ... a lot of cheap talk going on... cant wait till we play u in a practice match cheers.... say gday to smelly for me ADAM.

I'm a BPCA follower, whats people thoughts on the BPCA going with colored tops and white balls for the 5 or 6 one-dayers this season? it wouldn't be costly to clubs as all clubs already have colored social tops that could be worn and the cost of a white ball wouldn't be much different to a red one.

Thoughts?

wrong 'un;235332 said:

It's because,

a) The post that was originally made was breaking the site rules, or;
b) The quote within the post was breaking the site rules

wrong 'un;235332 said:

s.d

GCC101;234773 said:
Rissole get ya hand off it, if you spent as much time practicing your batting as what you do on this forum you might actually be ok...that's not gonna happen cos you're no good and you have to spend all your time on here defending yourself, talking averages and sh*t- it dont count where you're playing at the moment...

I do work from a computer champ hence me being on here all the time, technology these days means you can be in a whole different country and still keep up to date with happenings back home ;)
Maybe i am "no good" at cricket but the free flight, accom and a job is doing me quite fine at the moment.
Just out of interest how did you spend the winter months? :D
Ps: this is a cricket forum, stats are stats, people ask questions i give them answers!

s.d

I cant wait till know all reads this and then catches up with you, I will Private msg him who you are, that was a mistake mate you obviously don't know who it is?

If you come on here being all hero, you should make sure people don't know who you are A.W:cool:

YABBLETTT;235334 said:

Thoughts?

Good idea.
The more initiative the leagues show the more chance they have of attracting players/sponsors thus making the competitions stronger!
:)

s.d

Do u play ones at thomson ... a lot of cheap talk going on... cant wait till we play u in a practice match cheers.... say gday to smelly for me ADAM.

ozzyboogs;234842 said:
good set up out river way. if only there was a wall to seperate both teams in the change room

thumbs up for there full pie warmer. after copping another unplayable very early on, i was 4 pies and a snag roll down before break

story of your career ozzyboogs.... :D

wrong 'un;235332 said:

It's because,

a) The post that was originally made was breaking the site rules, or;
b) The quote within the post was breaking the site rules

Buddy23#;235372 said:
Talked up Owen And Gaylard in other posts renny24#.St Peters mate?

You are sort of right. One of these guys plays for Manifold and the other for St Peters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back