Geelong Cricket Chat 2010/11

cheer_cheer

Geelong Cricket Chat 2010/11

Watching Closely;399029 said:
Not sure daz, All i know at this stage is that he is coach and Brad Stacey Captian. Bit of expeirence with those 2 at the helm. then throw in Cairns, Faulkhead, Sells + Anderson (ha ha ha).

Can't get more expeirenced cricket leaders than that, just interesting to how it will all unfold.

Heard Harper definatley in the 2's at the Tigers and Cook from West been speaking to Grovey aswell. Now that Petersen coaching but not sure if bazza is captain again. The 2 Fords have put clearances in but whether they get them or not is another story. Not gunna go into it. . . :mad:

If you do go to another club why would you go for 1 year atleast if your any sorted of person you would try for 2 years. All that time and effort, unless there was a problem which im sure there wouldn't be at the swans. Great club with great club people. :D

Hmmm, not sure why that would happen as there was no glaring issues throughout the season and Kelvin had his best year ever in Division One. Maybe a couple of months thinking it over may change minds. You are right also, plenty of time and effort to get clearances, thus why the GCA have the minimum number of games required before one has to be granted. And when there was no known issues other than not winning enough games during the season even more bizare.

Re: Geelong Cricket Chat 09/10

Watching Closely;399029 said:
Not sure daz, All i know at this stage is that he is coach and Brad Stacey Captian. Bit of expeirence with those 2 at the helm. then throw in Cairns, Faulkhead, Sells + Anderson (ha ha ha).

Can't get more expeirenced cricket leaders than that, just interesting to how it will all unfold.

Heard Harper definatley in the 2's at the Tigers and Cook from West been speaking to Grovey aswell. Now that Petersen coaching but not sure if bazza is captain again. The 2 Fords have put clearances in but whether they get them or not is another story. Not gunna go into it. . . :mad:

If you do go to another club why would you go for 1 year atleast if your any sorted of person you would try for 2 years. All that time and effort, unless there was a problem which im sure there wouldn't be at the swans. Great club with great club people. :D

Well after all South barwon are shiny happy people holding hands arent they babiesarm :D

as for cook, he is mates with a lot of the grovey boys, and im sure hes made plenty of mates at west but at the moment is overseas playing in 1 of the english comps and doesnt think he'll be back till november. that might affect the change of clubs for this season

cheer_cheer;399058 said:
Hmmm, not sure why that would happen as there was no glaring issues throughout the season and Kelvin had his best year ever in Division One. Maybe a couple of months thinking it over may change minds. You are right also, plenty of time and effort to get clearances, thus why the GCA have the minimum number of games required before one has to be granted. And when there was no known issues other than not winning enough games during the season even more bizare.

i knew clinton wasnt happy , but it suprises me also that kelvin would leave div 1 after a very good season.

know all;399100 said:
i knew clinton wasnt happy , but it suprises me also that kelvin would leave div 1 after a very good season.

I thought they were staying in div1 and going back to Grovedale? Do you know something different? maybe the NDCC rumor was true?

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;399105 said:
I thought they were staying in div1 and going back to Grovedale? Do you know something different? maybe the NDCC rumor was true?

i could b wrong but i think you will find they r going to newcomb ..

know all;399107 said:
i could b wrong but i think you will find they r going to newcomb ..

I have heard that they are off to Grovedale from more than one source.

Maybe they are going to ShelFORD? :D
But on a serious note, bit wierd to leave a club after only one season.

Matt Slater, Torquay, is on board at Thomson for next season if he gets a clearance.

thommy_rissole;399113 said:
maybe they are going to shelford? :d
but on a serious note, bit wierd to leave a club after only one season.

Matt slater, torquay, is on board at thomson for next season if he gets a clearance.

gold tr:d

Matt Slater, Torquay, is on board at Thomson for next season if he gets a clearance.

Gun. Loose.

Great young talent. Stylish bat, handy bowler, awesome fieldsmen. Unfortunately AB1 I think Torquay need to let him go if he wants to go play Div 1.

Renny24;399188 said:
Great young talent. Stylish bat, handy bowler, awesome fieldsmen. Unfortunately AB1 I think Torquay need to let him go if he wants to go play Div 1.

Totally agree Renny, they should!

Re: Geelong Cricket Chat 2010/11

thommy_rissole;399288 said:
Ka-Ching, Ka-Ching, Ka-Ching...... :eek:

hahhaa spot on Riss. ive heard 5 figures :O

Cameron & Gill..... Snr & Assistant coaching at Ocean Grove

Fords both put clearances to go back to Grovedale... may not get granted.

South Barwon.. chasing Phil Hablish VCA. aswell as Janssen & Mills

NDCC. appointed Brett & Chris Nolan as senior and assistant coach.

Aaron Randall from Leopold is currently in talks with Marshall * proffesional player*

Michael Cox is on the move again too.... cant say where yet, but most likely Waurn Ponds.....

daniel_son_91;399297 said:
hahhaa spot on Riss. ive heard 5 figures :O

Cameron & Gill..... Snr & Assistant coaching at Ocean Grove

Fords both put clearances to go back to Grovedale... may not get granted.

South Barwon.. chasing Phil Hablish VCA. aswell as Janssen & Mills

NDCC. appointed Brett & Chris Nolan as senior and assistant coach.

Aaron Randall from Leopold is currently in talks with Marshall * proffesional player*

Michael Cox is on the move again too.... cant say where yet, but most likely Waurn Ponds.....

5 Figures is a bit extreme but I did hear he had 6,000 reasons to go there.

Halbish I believe trained at South Barwon last season so that would make sense if they were after him.

If Cox went to Waurn Ponds that would be the ultimate 'LOL' :eek:

thommy_rissole;399302 said:
5 Figures is a bit extreme but I did hear he had 6,000 reasons to go there.

Halbish I believe trained at South Barwon last season so that would make sense if they were after him.

If Cox went to Waurn Ponds that would be the ultimate 'LOL' :eek:

has anyone got any good news at there club or care to float a rumour.. ??

Back