Geelong Umpires

Re: Geelong Umpires

Badger;280095 said:
John McGilvery! how was that caught behind. only tsiatas appealed, and he fired him! the bloke should of given it away about, 18 years ago.
funny as hell when he got hit in the head though ;)

Best moment of the night for me

Worst Desion in the world yesterday caught behind captain given out, didnt have bat anywere near it. Wasnt too happy when he went in the rooms. Won't name Umpire but for those that were there he made his desion on the appeal. . .:mad:

Jurassic Park;285333 said:
Worst Desion in the world yesterday caught behind captain given out, didnt have bat anywere near it. Wasnt too happy when he went in the rooms. Won't name Umpire but for those that were there he made his desion on the appeal. . .:mad:

good input that..no club name..dont kno who you are..just some umpire gave a bad decision yesterday..hmm alrite?? :confused::confused:

blaynodelay;285344 said:
good input that..no club name..dont kno who you are..just some umpire gave a bad decision yesterday..hmm alrite?? :confused::confused:

*+S Anderson c T Spence b B Armstrong 0

Hope he didn't break my hook in the rooms :D

How did the wicket play Jurassic Park?

thommy_rissole;285346 said:
*+S Anderson c T Spence b B Armstrong 0

Hope he didn't break my hook in the rooms :D

How did the wicket play Jurassic Park?

Played well but if you were there the running between the wickets wasnt the best and about 5 soft out if you ask me. Apart from the The old Godfrey street is the same as when i was a kid. Low and skids on from Pavilion end and little bit of turn aswell. . .

Back