Group A World Cup

Great effort from Bangladesh but England were also very shit.

The Pommy press will murder them, Boycott should be good listening to this week :)

Kevin_Pietersen_Grin_140606_G300.jpg

Great effort from Bangladesh but England were also very shit.

The Pommy press will murder them, Boycott should be good listening to this week :)

Agreed. Best I've ever seen Bangladesh play but England's batting was woeful for most of the innings. Would this be England's worst World Cup campaign ever? Must be close anyway.

Bahaha, how bad are England? They are just terrible! They bowled well enough at that deck but half their top order couldn't produce with the bat. Serious questions will be asked now that's for sure.

Bahaha, how bad are England? They are just terrible! They bowled well enough at that deck but half their top order couldn't produce with the bat. Serious questions will be asked now that's for sure.
OMG i could not sleep last night because i just kept laughing and laughing. This is just too good to be true. All we need now is for Ireland to make the quarters and the insult is complete.

It's a stupid rule for mine anyway that you are out if it bounces back up after actually making your ground.
Agree, seems a very odd rule. what ever happened to calling stumps when you made your ground. Oh yea that was in the back yard.
The photo looks pretty clear though, he was out

Sri Lanka 1 for 92 up at the GABBA against Scotland.

The group stage is really starting to drag now, wake me up when the quarters start..

Back