HDCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA Juniors

the lion;295211 said:
what are our thoughts on the heidelberg district juniors?
who are the stars with bright futures?

the biggest star with a bright future in the HDCA would be seb nicolosi.
playing 17 A's for heidelberg, batting in the top 3 and making runs as a 1st year under 14..
others with a bright future could be
- daniel cookson
- leigh weekes
- justin powick

murray white is the biggest downside to playing in the HDCA everyone who reads this,if u dont like kids who get a hair cut by there mum that puts a pot on his head and then cuts around it or a kid that is part ov the ubangi bangi tribe and loves men more than elton john then dont play hdca cuz murray white ill let u down with his rash remarks wen u hit him for 4 or 6,all up hes a tossa
but on the upside we have got quite a few shining lights in the juniors,macdowl,cookson,kelly,wayman,love,ect ect plenty of potntial senior captains at there clubs

VIEWBANK
20/20 thur night 6pm start get down n watch some guns play, we hav e a couple of district ones players playing (former viewbankians) so get down and watch
Viewbank a grade premiers 2013 pencil it in

reasonable rubbish;295237 said:
Not to mention, he plays in 17 Green.

how are you saying kelly doesnt have a future?
he might be playing 17 green but he has still taken double the wickets of anyone in that comp.
and in the week his team had a bye he went up and opened the bowling in heidelbergs 17 A's taking 2 wickets getting rid of banyules opener and number 3.

reasonable rubbish;295237 said:
Not to mention, he plays in 17 Green.

heard he couldnt handle the old ivanhoe attack in 3rd grade last week....
was seen crying in a shambolic state after lachlan curry cleaned up his middle stump

the lion;295244 said:
heard he couldnt handle the old ivanhoe attack in 3rd grade last week....
was seen crying in a shambolic state after lachlan curry cleaned up his middle stump

yeah i herd that too
but lets be honest him and that wayman guy are the best 2 bowlers in green,
question..y arnt they playing gold? thats banboozeld me
comments?

does mike wayman go to viewbank ? and played against mhs in the northern zone final ..
because i dont think one of the kids looked comfortable playing against us. maybe it was the turf deck i dont know.

kelly's not playing gold because his still an under 15 and wants to play with his mates,
some people say his "glory hunting" but others say that his loyal to his mates.
he is still willing to play gold when he is needed.
wayman has struggled this year and had lost his outswinger until last week.
good to see his back in good bowling form.

fmr_13;295254 said:
does mike wayman go to viewbank ? and played against mhs in the northern zone final ..
because i dont think one of the kids looked comfortable playing against us. maybe it was the turf deck i dont know.

lol nah man mike was at a funeral wen viewbank played ya,hes the co captain ov the team too lol see what missing a couple ov good player could do to ur team (renwick,wayman,owens) lol
that sounds fair enough?

ari gold;295261 said:
kelly's not playing gold because his still an under 15 and wants to play with his mates,
some people say his "glory hunting" but others say that his loyal to his mates.
he is still willing to play gold when he is needed.
wayman has struggled this year and had lost his outswinger until last week.
good to see his back in good bowling form.

hahahahaha
wayman has been very unlucky.ive herd thru the grape vine that hes had close to 20 catches droped off him this year so that would probly be why he doesnt get too many wickets in juniors,
and i asked him before,hes playing green because he wants to play with his mates n he told heidelberg that he will just play and not train so he can train with his senior club viewbank,fair point tho
yeah i herd daniel kelly tought him how to bowl the outie properly ? truue?

nah , because we messed you up lol.
1-144 off 13 overs,
and sorry man but owens played if you means jesse owens draper and i doubt you and mike wouldve made up the difference.
viewbank were like 6-140 off 25 or 30.
and yeh, 1-144 off 13 with batting to come.

not even close!

fmr_13;295266 said:
nah , because we messed you up lol.
1-144 off 13 overs,
and sorry man but owens played if you means jesse owens draper and i doubt you and mike wouldve made up the difference.
viewbank were like 6-140 off 25 or 30.
and yeh, 1-144 off 13 with batting to come.

not even close!

haha yeah fair enough man u know that guy that made 100? what teams he play for and name ? he was a freak i got told.

I Just though i'd put in my best HDCA under 15 side:
1. Justin Powick
2. Leigh Weeks
3. Daniel Cookson
4. Sam Harbinson
5. Mitch Lovell
6. Daniel Kelly
7. Marcus Macleod
8. Andrew Harkin
9. Jeremy Bruekel
10. Nick Gillies (very tough)
11. Mitchell Hand

anyone care to comment on that?
any players who shouldn't be there?
any players who are unlucky to miss?

I've put together my first XI under 17 hdca players and i have gathered the information on the bases that i have played with pretty much all these boys over the years

Batting Order:

1. Michael Kamay (EISCC) (WK)
2. Anthony Dorrington (Rosanna)
3. Liam Henkel (Grennsborough)
4 - Sam Brook (EISCC)
5 - Josh Henkel (Grennsborough)
6 - Shaun Brentnall (Rosanna)
7 - Michael Hannan (EISCC)
8 - Jack Viola (Edinburugh)
9 - Scotty Becker (Rosanna)
10 - John Hyatt (Grennsborough)
11 - Matt Jackson (Rosanna)

As you can see most of the players are from rosanna, grennsy and east ivanhoe however i can only base this side on who i have played with i know there are a few new comers into the hdca that i have heard plenty about but what i've got hear is a pretty good hdca XI side - please fell free to add or comment on certain players

renwickranch;295267 said:
haha yeah fair enough man u know that guy that made 100? what teams he play for and name ? he was a freak i got told.

yeh, his name is kyle grenda . and he plays his cricket for st johns tecoma in the FTGDCA. (ferntree gully)
he is a insane bat, has one of the best eyes. he would be one of the best bats in DVCA, JIKA or HDCA if he played here.
he declined outer east eagles selection as he is pursuing a football career. playing u18 rangers this year as a 16yr old and is a possible draftee.

gleenbutts_10;295376 said:
I've put together my first XI under 17 hdca players and i have gathered the information on the bases that i have played with pretty much all these boys over the years
Batting Order:
1. Michael Kamay (EISCC) (WK)
2. Anthony Dorrington (Rosanna)
3. Liam Henkel (Grennsborough)
4 - Sam Brook (EISCC)
5 - Josh Henkel (Grennsborough)
6 - Shaun Brentnall (Rosanna)
7 - Michael Hannan (EISCC)
8 - Jack Viola (Edinburugh)
9 - Scotty Becker (Rosanna)
10 - John Hyatt (Grennsborough)
11 - Matt Jackson (Rosanna)

hey man lol
brentnall shouldnt be in there hes a over rated player,
john hyat is a good bloke but i rekon he doesnt desrve a spot in the team,
maybe a wayman? renwick? or ian lobo type player should get in instead of them yeah ?
i just want to conclude by saying michael foggarty and will keating should be a couple cuz they are cute
ily viola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back