Hey Guys......

Jolldo87

Hey Guys......

.....Shut up. :mad:

I post the games on the night of the deadline at around 10pm unless otherwise advised. Please don't ask when the games will be up. It drives me crazy.

I post them as soon as i can. Asking will only piss me off and delay the game.

So, anyone who asks from now on i will be ignoring you. @|

Re: Hey Guys......

Ignoring or infracting?

I know what I would do. @|

I knew this was coming tbh, so fair warning players.

Doing a sterling job Jolldo, keep it up.

Newbies be patient. (I assume it is the newbies)

It's a tough job, and he does it for our benefit for nothing in the middle of his studies. Please leave the guy alone. Great guy, great job.

Syedur Rehman's Cricket Similator.

Google it.

Old program, hasn't been updated since 2003, has a few bugs but gets the job done.

Am willing to hand out some nice yellow cards to those that continue. :)

I knew this was a long time coming. I had this happen to myself quite a lot of times but decided to ignore. I was infact surprised how come Jolldo acted so calmly about it. Oh well, atleast it came out. :)

Yeah I would be handing out infractions after prior warnings too. Please guys, understand that we have lives too, we're not doing things here because of any money interest or anything, so please sometimes bear with us.

We've tried our best to bring the fantasy competition to where its at today. (Jolldo has done most of it, so credit he deserves). But please sometimes understand our condition too, it gets just a bit too difficult sometimes and we would be more encouraged to continue doing our work here if we hear encouraging replies from you guys. :)

Back