Hi and Please Be My Friend

grapedo

Hi and Please Be My Friend

Hi guys I am Grapedo.
I came from another site similar to this which i can not mention and i got permanently banned. But the system was flaunted so I was happy to go. I support South Africa although I am an Australian (sorry but i can't help it). I am very biased towards the south africans and don't like people jumping to bad con clusions about them. Hope we can all be friends.
Thanks again.:D

Re: Hi and Please Be My Friend

mas cambios;299190 said:
Welcome.

I'm sure that as long you respect the views of others, yours will be equally respected.

thank you and I will most certainly take others views into consideration when posting.:)

Welcome mate, South Africa and Ireland are my second teams, South Africa nearly being on par with my home team Australia. If I was from a neutral country I'd be going for South Africa so it's understandable.

Welcome mate.

Always good to have people with different perspectives on this site. @|

Welcome to BigCricket. I am sure you'll enjoy here. We have a good collection of cricket content.

Good luck!

breeno;299230 said:
Welcome mate, South Africa and Ireland are my second teams, South Africa nearly being on par with my home team Australia. If I was from a neutral country I'd be going for South Africa so it's understandable.

yeah thanks mate. I get paid out from all my mates who go for oz so I hope South Africa win this series then I will not look like a nongan amongst them anymore.

Jolldo87;299280 said:
Welcome mate.

Always good to have people with different perspectives on this site. @|

thanks mate. It is great to be here guys. Makes the old mob who I can't mention look even worse. :)
I already like you guys better and will be recommending mates to join here.:)

Hitterman;299295 said:
Welcome to BigCricket. I am sure you'll enjoy here. We have a good collection of cricket content.

Good luck!

Thanks mate really appreciate being made feel welcome.
Yeah I have noticed there is a large variety of discussion topis here which is very good.

schwab2clarkson;299332 said:
Welcome mate. Enjoy your stay and have fun.

South Africa are a pretty strong team. They are full of talent. :)

Thanks mate I am sure I will. They are a talented team glad you can recognise it because many others can't. :eek: Hopefully they can win the series.

Back