How About Bangladesh?

futureblackcap

The tigers seemed like an improved side in the World Cup and now they seem to be proving it.

What's that? A three nil drubbing of Pakistan? They also won the only T20 with ease last night.

Have they finally matured as a cricketing nation?

I would suggest they have as they have the 'semi old' heads of Iqbal, Shakib, Rahim and Mortaza combined with new talent such Sabbir Rahman and Taskin Ahmed.

The tigers seemed like an improved side in the World Cup and now they seem to be proving it.

What's that? A three nil drubbing of Pakistan? They also won the only T20 with ease last night.

Have they finally matured as a cricketing nation?

I would suggest they have as they have the 'semi old' heads of Iqbal, Shakib, Rahim and Mortaza combined with new talent such Sabbir Rahman and Taskin Ahmed.
They've always been fine their problem is that they go crazy when they lose, captain are forced to resign, wholesale changes, coaching staff booted out. Great to see them get a run on, especially as they have their own style of cricket. Proof that more competitive nations at international level can only be a good thing.

The difference is that they are hungrier than ever to win matches and that on the other hand pakistan is just going down hill.

The difference is that they are hungrier than ever to win matches and that on the other hand pakistan is just going down hill.
Disappointed for Pakistan they have worked hard and were starting to build but it all seems to be lost. I think that the standard across the Test nations is closer now than ever which only makes more of a mockery of the current ICB. However it is fantastic for Bangladesh, they were great at the world cup but i do admit i know little of the team

Back