Keep On Carrying On.

In which Carry On film sees Terry Scotts character running away after being shot in the backside?

In which Carry On film sees Barbara Windsors character sunbathing on a rooftop?

In which Carry On film sees Jim Dales character as a nervous expectant father?

In which Carry On film sees Charles Hawtreys character drink a bottle of sun tan lotion?

In which Carry On film sees Kenneth Williams' character eating winkles at the seaside?

Good luck guys :p

Not sure about the last one. Wait on. At the seaside. Educated guess. C O At Your Convenience when they go on a day excursion while off work.

Last edited:
In which Carry On film sees Terry Scotts character running away after being shot in the backside?

In which Carry On film sees Charles Hawtreys character drink a bottle of sun tan lotion?

In which Carry On film sees Kenneth Williams' character eating winkles at the seaside?

looker-on looker-on
Zman Zman

Have a go at these questions 🤗

Time to reveal 🤗

Carry On Camping.
Carry On Doctor.
Carry On Cabby.
Carry On Abroad.
Carry On At Your Convenience.

I get Carry On Doctor and Carry On Again Doctor mixed up with each other! 😆

1. What colour bikini did Babs wear in Carry On Camping?
2. What got accidentally blown up in Syd and Bernies tent in Carry On Camping?
3. Who rode the tandem bicycle at the end of Carry On Camping?
4. What was the name of the coach driver in Carry On Camping?
5. Who got travel sickness while traveling to the campsite in Carry On Camping?

🤗

1. What colour bikini did Babs wear in Carry On Camping?
2. What got accidentally blown up in Syd and Bernies tent in Carry On Camping?
3. Who rode the tandem bicycle at the end of Carry On Camping?
4. What was the name of the coach driver in Carry On Camping?
5. Who got travel sickness while traveling to the campsite in Carry On Camping?

🤗
Jess you and Camping. I know it is your fave Carry On and you know every scene, but I dont recall them all. So mostly guesses from moir.

Yellow, Charlie, Terry Scott and his wife, 🤔, Kenneth Williams?

Jess you and Camping. I know it is your fave Carry On and you know every scene, but I dont recall them all. So mostly guesses from moir.

Yellow, Charlie, Terry Scott and his wife, 🤔, Kenneth Williams?
You got a few correct!
Here's the answers.
1. Yellow.👍
2. Rubber dinghy.
3. This was a trick question, Terry and Harriet rode the tandem bicycle during the film, it was Kenneth and Harriet that rode it at the end.
4, Jim.
5. Anthea.

Good guesses Richie! :thumbsd:

I recently watched a Carry On documentary, Jim Dale was saying that Kenneth Williams once made inappropriate comments to him, which Jim took offence to.

And also when Joan Simms went to visit Kenneth Williams at his apartment he reluctantly let her in but refused to let her use the loo.

I recently watched a Carry On documentary, Jim Dale was saying that Kenneth Williams once made inappropriate comments to him, which Jim took offence to.

And also when Joan Simms went to visit Kenneth Williams at his apartment he reluctantly let her in but refused to let her use the loo.
I watched that too. He was a strange man with some odd habits. He also battled against his homosexuality.

In which film does Kenneth Williams go by the name of Dr Soaper?

Hattie Jacques appeared in 14 'Carry On' films. The first was 'Carry On Sergeant', which was also the first film in the series. What was her last in 1974.

The second 'Carry On' film was 'Carry On Nurse'. It was the debut for the longest serving female member of the cast. Who was she?

Back