Keep On Carrying On.

The answer is Carry On Doctor 😆
Matron rips off the preachers undies from under his blanket, they have nude pics of women on them, matron says 'i can understand your reluctance to part with them'! Haha😆

The answer is Carry On Doctor 😆
Matron rips off the preachers undies from under his blanket, they have nude pics of women on them, matron says 'i can understand your reluctance to part with them'! Haha😆
I remember that now Jessica. Matron was commenting about the depiction of the nude women on front of his undies.

Last edited:
from what film:
Bernard Bresslaw: 'Nurse, I dreamt about you last night.' Anita Harris: 'Did you?'
BB: 'No, you wouldn't let me.'

Ah Carry On Doctor. 😆
I watched Carry On Girls yesterday, makes me laugh every time! 🤗
What are the best parts for you? I have to say that when the CO producers introduce slapstick I turn off.. such as the itching powder in Girls and the custard pie fight in Loving. The itching powder scene is a complete steal from the earlier Teacher.

What are the best parts for you? I have to say that when the CO producers introduce slapstick I turn off.. such as the itching powder in Girls and the custard pie fight in Loving. The itching powder scene is a complete steal from the earlier Teacher.
The old admiral in the hotel is funny, he pinches bottoms and spies on the girls, but then he tries it on in the lift with Babs but she turns the tables on him and touches him up instead 🤗

Which Carry On film sees Sid James' character briefly dressed up as a fortune teller while on a day trip to the seaside? 🎠

synopsis:
A mad doctor is kidnapping beautiful young women and turning them into mannequins to sell to local stores.

Which Carry On sees Windsor Davies working in a butchers shop then going on a trip with his mate? 🤗
That was Behind Jessica. Davies and Jack Douglas characters were always trying to crack onto young nubiles with little luck as they were seen as a coupla old farts.

That was Behind Jessica. Davies and Jack Douglas characters were always trying to crack onto young nubiles with little luck as they were seen as a coupla old farts.
Correct 😆 what a right pair of chances!
Our friend from the Carry On films, Barbara Windsor, has passed away, bless her, may she rest in peace ❤️

I have not seen much of Babs since the Carry On days. She appeared in UK soaps I hear. I do recall seeing her in a coupla One Foot In Grave episodes. She played a greengrocer, wore a garish red wig and attempted to race off Victor.:oops:

Last edited:
Back