Keep On Carrying On.

1. Which Carry On sees Kenneth Cope as a union rep always calling his fellow workers to down tools?
2. Which Carry On sees big Bernie Bresslaw dressed up as an expectant mother?
3. Who played Miss Easy Rider in Carry On Girls?
4. Who played Bernie Bresslaws mum in law in Carry On Behind?
5. Which Carry On saw the character Mrs Glam?
6. Lance Percival played a chef in which Carry On?
7. Harry H Corbett starred in which Carry On?
8. Wilfred Brambell starred in which Carry On?
9. Which Carry On sees Babs Windsor ringing the church bells then flashing her chest when her buttons pop open?
10. Which female actress was chased into a barn by Sid James in Carry On Henry?

God luck guys 🤗

Which English entertainer and comedian played Charlie Sage in Carry on Sergeant?

In the film Carry On Follow That Camel whose salary was at the time the largest Carry On salary ever?

Which film featured Captain Fearless played by Kenneth Williams, Midshipman Albert Poop-Decker played by Bernard Cribbins and the Juliet Mills' character Sally?

What was the name of the campsite owned by farmer Josh Fiddler (played by Peter Butterworth) in the film Carry On Camping?

Which film had the fictional locations 'Much-Snogging-On-The-Green', 'Rogerham Mansions' and 'Dunham Road'?

1. Which Carry On sees Kenneth Cope as a union rep always calling his fellow workers to down tools?~~ At Your Convenience
2. Which Carry On sees big Bernie Bresslaw dressed up as an expectant mother?~~ Girls
3. Who played Miss Easy Rider in Carry On Girls?~~Babs?
4. Who played Bernie Bresslaws mum in law in Carry On Behind~~???
5. Which Carry On saw the character Mrs Glam?~~ Cabbie
6. Lance Percival played a chef in which Carry On?~~Abroad
7. Harry H Corbett starred in which Carry On?~~Screaming
8. Wilfred Brambell starred in which Carry On?~~Loving
9. Which Carry On sees Babs Windsor ringing the church bells then flashing her chest when her buttons pop open?~~ Dick.
10. Which female actress was chased into a barn by Sid James in Carry On Henry?~~ big boobs.. forgotten name.. something like Helen Moran??

God luck guys 🤗
Excellent questions Jessica.

Which English entertainer and comedian played Charlie Sage in Carry on Sergeant?

In the film Carry On Follow That Camel whose salary was at the time the largest Carry On salary ever?

Which film featured Captain Fearless played by Kenneth Williams, Midshipman Albert Poop-Decker played by Bernard Cribbins and the Juliet Mills' character Sally?

What was the name of the campsite owned by farmer Josh Fiddler (played by Peter Butterworth) in the film Carry On Camping?

Which film had the fictional locations 'Much-Snogging-On-The-Green', 'Rogerham Mansions' and 'Dunham Road'?
3. Carry On Jack.
4. Paradise.

I did have doubts over 2,4,8. As for 6 I meant Cruising.. dummy me. So what is that big boobed bimbos name Mal?

Last edited:
Which English entertainer and comedian played Charlie Sage in Carry on Sergeant? Don't know.

In the film Carry On Follow That Camel whose salary was at the time the largest Carry On salary ever? Was it the loud mouth Yank? Not sure of his name.

Which film had the fictional locations 'Much-Snogging-On-The-Green', 'Rogerham Mansions' and 'Dunham Road'? Carry On Loving?

Which English entertainer and comedian played Charlie Sage in Carry on Sergeant? Don't know.~~ I dont recall. If a comedian I will say Bob Monkhouse.

In the film Carry On Follow That Camel whose salary was at the time the largest Carry On salary ever? Was it the loud mouth Yank? Not sure of his name.~~ loud mother yank was Phil Silvers. I never liked him either. the gang certainly resented his huge pat packet as there was tension on the set.

Which film featured Captain Fearless played by Kenneth Williams, Midshipman Albert Poop-Decker played by Bernard Cribbins and the Juliet Mills' character Sally?~~ yes Jack. To have the audience believe that the delectable Juliet Mills was a male sailor was a bit too much even for a Carry on flick.

What was the name of the campsite owned by farmer Josh Fiddler (played by Peter Butterworth) in the film Carry On Camping?~~ yes Paradise, same name as the nudist camp.

Which film had the fictional locations 'Much-Snogging-On-The-Green', 'Rogerham Mansions' and 'Dunham Road'? Carry On Loving?
I am surprised you dont know this one. Much Snogging has to give it away.

More:

Sid & Babs both made their final appearances in which film?

William Hartnell led the cast in the first ever film, Carry On Sergeant; which popular TV series did he quit to take on the role?

What character did Harry Corbett played in Carry On Screaming!?

Who directed every single one of the Carry On films.

Last edited:
More:

Sid & Babs both made their final appearances in which film?
Carry On girls?
William Hartnell led the cast in the first ever film, Carry On Sergeant; which popular TV series did he quit to take on the role? ???
🤔

What character did Harry Corbett played in Carry On Screaming!?
He was a police office but can't remember his name

Who directed every single one of the Carry On films. ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Jessica. Not girls.. it was Dick (1)
(2) The Army Game
(3) yes the police officer.
( 4) The director of every Carry On was Gerald Thomas. For future reference the producer for every film was Peter Rodgers.

Mal and Richie, how about you both answer these true or false questions, let's see who gets the most right 🤗

1. Sid James was born in Mexico?~~ false
2. Hattie Jacques was a part time proof reader?~~ false
3. Charles Hawtrey was in a house fire before he died?~~true
4. Babs Windsor dated the notorious Kray brothers?~~true
5. Margaret Nolan was painted in gold paint for a Bond movie?~~ true
6. Joan Sims starred in an episode of Only Fools And Horses? ~~false
7. Kenneth Connor broke his nose while filming Abroad? ~~ false
8. Bernie Bresslaw was over 6ft tall?~~ true
9. Jim Dale did his own stunts?~~ true
10. Kenneth Williams went on Babs Windsors honeymoon with her and her new husband? ~~ true.

Good luck 🤗

Last edited by a moderator:
Mal and Richie, how about you both answer these true or false questions, let's see who gets the most right 🤗

1. Sid James was born in Mexico? - true
2. Hattie Jacques was a part time proof reader? - true
3. Charles Hawtrey was in a house fire before he died? - false
4. Babs Windsor dated the notorious Kray brothers? - false
5. Margaret Nolan was painted in gold paint for a Bond movie? - true
6. Joan Sims starred in an episode of Only Fools And Horses? - true
7. Kenneth Connor broke his nose while filming Abroad? - true
8. Bernie Bresslaw was over 6ft tall? - true
9. Jim Dale did his own stunts? - false
10. Kenneth Williams went on Babs Windsors honeymoon with her and her new husband? - true

Good luck 🤗

Will have a crack Jessica... will probably get most of them wrong 😄

I'll check the answers tomorrow guys and post more quiz questions.
I'm having dinner and bubbly this evening with my household 🤗

Back