Keep On Carrying On.

I'm afraid I haven't heard of them.:(
No way!! 😱
You must've heard of saucy Babs Windsor and Syd James?? πŸ˜†

There's lots of films in the Carry On range....
Carry On Screaming
Carry On Camping
Carry On Doctor.

That's just a few of them πŸ€—

Last edited:
No way!! 😱
You must've heard of saucy Babs Windsor and Syd James?? πŸ˜†

There's lots of films in the Carry On range....
Carry On Screaming
Carry On Camping
Carry On Doctor.

That's just a few of them πŸ€—
What makes you think that I should have? ☺ Didn't see a single one, I'm afraid.😒

There's no time like the present πŸ˜‰
Not quite. ;) I wish I could turn back time and enjoy my life in the 90s again and forever. My window of time. Everything new, so exciting, lots of opportunities, no ailments, a hassle-free and varied life lived to the full. Yet it's impossible.

Not quite. ;) I wish I could turn back time and enjoy my life in the 90s again and forever. My window of time. Everything new, so exciting, lots of opportunities, no ailments, a hassle-free and varied life lived to the full. Yet it's impossible.
Oh well you don't know what you're missing πŸ˜‡
I was thinking Thomas that you and I could never have been (forum) friends back in the 40s, so glad I wasn't around at that time but glad that England and Germany can mix and mingle now with each other now πŸ€—

Oh well you don't know what you're missing πŸ˜‡
I was thinking Thomas that you and I could never have been (forum) friends back in the 40s, so glad I wasn't around at that time but glad that England and Germany can mix and mingle now with each other now πŸ€—
You could have a point. We didn't have computers back then. Jokes aside, the 40s were obviously the low point of our bilateral relations. But, then again, it wouldn't have been impossible as several examples at different levels show. Even Prince Philip became the Duke of Edinburgh despite his German relatives. πŸ˜‡
BTW, that's one of my observations that I got while communicating in UK online forums and which surprised me: After such a long time I wouldn't have expected such an omnipresent awareness, if not trauma, of the British people as far as WW II is concerned. It still seems to be the first association that British folks have once Germany and the Germans are mentioned, don't they?
You're right, though. Every time has its advantages and we just have to make the most of it. So let's enjoy the 2020s. πŸ€—

You could have a point. We didn't have computers back then. Jokes aside, the 40s were obviously the low point of our bilateral relations. But, then again, it wouldn't have been impossible as several examples at different levels show. Even Prince Philip became the Duke of Edinburgh despite his German relatives. πŸ˜‡
BTW, that's one of my observations that I got while communicating in UK online forums and which surprised me: After such a long time I wouldn't have expected such an omnipresent awareness, if not trauma, of the British people as far as WW II is concerned. It still seems to be the first association that British folks have once Germany and the Germans are mentioned, don't they?
You're right, though. Every time has its advantages and we just have to make the most of it. So let's enjoy the 2020s. πŸ€—
I'm afraid you're right Thomas, British people do think of the war when we meet Germans or if Germany is mentioned, but thankfully it's all In the past now, here's to the new generations and friendships, albeit forum friendships πŸ€—

I've never been a royalist but you're right about Philip, shame he didn't order his son to America to face the FBI over the allegations made about him, I'd bet my last penny on the woman is telling the truth.

Now Basil whatever you do dont mention the war in front of our German friends.
(
Fawlty Towers)
That may be true. I remember listening to a speech given by the Mayor of Plymouth in which he was referring to the destruction of the city in WWII. He started a sentence like "...and our city centre was bombed by (the) ...." when he suddenly stopped because he seemed to be realising that there were Germans among the audience in the town hall and he finished the sentence like "...and our city centre was bombed."

Watch this Thomas, Richie will probably guess all these correctly πŸ˜†

1. What colour bikini did Babs wear in Carry On Camping?
2. Who was married to Sid James' character in Carry On Cabbie?
3. Which 2 characters rode a tandem at the end of Carry On Camping?
4. Who drank a bottle of sun tan lotion in Carry On Abroad?
5. Which character did Terry Scott play in Carry On Matron?

Good luck πŸ€—

I'll post some London based questions for you Thomas when I next login πŸ€—

Watch this Thomas, Richie will probably guess all these correctly πŸ˜†

1. What colour bikini did Babs wear in Carry On Camping?~~yellow or was in white/yellow pocka dots?
2. Who was married to Sid James' character in Carry On Cabbie?~~ Hattie
3. Which 2 characters rode a tandem at the end of Carry On Camping?~~ Terry Scott and his wife characters. (the Potters?)
4. Who drank a bottle of sun tan lotion in Carry On Abroad?~~ have to be Charlie
5. Which character did Terry Scott play in Carry On Matron?~~ a flirty doctor

Good luck πŸ€—

I'll post some London based questions for you Thomas when I next login πŸ€—
I missed this Jessica.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Here's some Carry On trivia.....πŸ€—

Jim Dale required surgery on his arm after breaking it doing his own stunts in Carry On Again Doctor.

Back