Magic leadership not pleased.

breeno

Magic leadership not pleased.

9:37 pm

Article by Barney Gumble.

Tonight, the Magic co captains, Mousey and Breeno, have publicly stated what went on behind closed doors at the Magic home ground. It seems Mousey and Breeno gave the Magic team a bake, including themselves.

"We kept the boys back after the game. That last One Day match we put in a pitiful performance and our 2,465,789 fans don't deserve that. We should be giving it our all absolutely every match, and we won't accept anything less."

Breeno said to the awaiting reporters.

"A few home truths were told, Breeno and I are the first to admit that we havn't been that great ourselves (especially Breeno), but this was needed."
Mousey explained.

"I don't understand it, I really don't. We put in more work off field than any other team out there, we have probably the most highly rated team and rightfully so, this was evident in the first few rounds, but now we have lost a couple in a row, and the steam has been taken out of our play, but trust me, I'll be boiling the kettle."

Breeno seemed to understand the concept of being beaten.

It appears that the Magic aren't happy with the way they have been playing lately and rightfully so. There are too many players not performing to their expected potential.

Let's hope the Magic put in a better performance this week.

Re: Magic leadership not pleased.

breeno;352203 said:
Tonight, the Magic co captains, Mousey and Breeno, have publicly stated what went on behind closed doors at the Magic home ground. It seems Mousey and Breeno gave the Magic team a bukkake, including themselves.

Edited to reflect what really happens. :D

The Nuggets have shown that these guys can not only be beaten but thrashed, I expect some tough times ahead for the Magic.

I earned my pay check in the one dayer, I raised my runs scored this season by 3700% :D

Me and you bro. We at least made us use the entire 50 overs. Was a disgraceful batting performance.

breeno;353061 said:
And why was that? At the 2nds meeting:p

Oh snap.

No i was at home doing something faaaaaaaar more....entertaining than watching you losers get owned without me.

Edge;353164 said:
No i was at home doing something faaaaaaaar more....entertaining than watching you losers get owned without me.

Dont think we can win from here Edge?Should we just forfeit the rest of the game?Can win.Will win!
I'd hate to be in the trenches with you!Like anything its about how you pick yourself after you cop one.Learn from it and hit the pack harder next time when you get the chance.There is NO I in We.

cold case;353165 said:
Dont think we can win from here Edge?Should we just forfeit the rest of the game?Can win.Will win!
I'd hate to be in the trenches with you!Like anything its about how you pick yourself after you cop one.Learn from it and hit the pack harder next time when you get the chance.There is NO I in We.

Theres also no EDGE in FIRSTS.

:p:p:p

Back