Magic Underperforming?

breeno

Magic Underperforming?

After the match today, Breeno was asked a few questions by a reporter.

Reporter: Do you regret commenting on the four so called gun recruits earlier today?

Breeno: No I don't regret what I said earlier and will say it again. I underperformed, Tongs couldn't have been asked to do any more, The Wizz took three on debut although he did concede a few, and Mousey batted well and took 2 wickets. Given time hopefully our performances will improve.

Reporter: What do you think the Magic's chances are of knocking the Kings off in the last round of One Dayers and making the finals?

Breeno: Look the Kings are no easy beats I'll give you that, and they are definitely setting the standard as far as OD form goes, but If we play to our potential and turn things around, it is by no means out of our reach.

Reporter: You've come under some criticism about your own performances,how do you feel about that, and do you think the Magic are a chance to take the end of season trophies in both forms of the game?

Breeno: Hopefully I can turn my form around in the one dayers, but in the Test Matches I believe I am in good touch. All this criticism is tripe. The Magic are definitely a chance to take home the trophies, we are in a great position off field, and with a few tweaks of the lineup it is not out of our reach, thank you.

Re: Magic Underperforming?

Yeah, with all the losing and all that... The papparazi seems the only way out for them.

Shame we'll steal the limelight soon. :p

Re: Magic Underperforming?

dude...look man I LOVE CRICKET...nd dat too from MADRID..wohooooo...THE SPANISH SIDE OF CRICKET...AMAZING MAN....

Back