mitchell johnson

Re: mitchell johnson

I think that it is laughable that you think Johnson is a hack yet he is play TEST CRICKET. Answer me that one SouthSwans!

He is developing, and usually i would prefer to see a player get more exposure in the first class scene before playing regular international cricket. But he has shown from the cup in Malaysia and the Champions trophy that he is up to international cricket. I want to see him play in the ashes, we havent had a good left-arm bowler in a while.

Guru™;110494 said:
I think that it is laughable that you think Johnson is a hack yet he is play TEST CRICKET. Answer me that one SouthSwans!
But he's not playing test cricket? :confused:

Guru™;110494 said:

He is developing, and usually i would prefer to see a player get more exposure in the first class scene before playing regular international cricket. But he has shown from the cup in Malaysia and the Champions trophy that he is up to international cricket. I want to see him play in the ashes, we havent had a good left-arm bowler in a while.

bracken springs to mind...

Guru™;110494 said:

I think that it is laughable that you think Johnson is a hack yet he is set to play TEST CRICKET

if you look at actual facts, the raw statistics, instead of basing it on your opinion of one international performance on a dark, wet, windy bowlers wicket you'd realise that your the one whose judgement is flawed.

and i didnt know that IQ was based on how you rate Mitchell Johnson as a cricketer :confused:

3rd DLF match against India, 4/11?

Bowling O M R W Econ
GD McGrath 3 1 10 0 3.33 (1nb, 1w)
MG Johnson 4 0 11 4 2.75 (1w)
SR Clark 1 0 14 0 14.00 (1w)

so i guess what youre saying is that mcgrath and clark are even moreso hacks, because on THAT pitch, they didnt do anything....

it may also help if you define "hack" because a player isn't a "hack" based on numbers alone, eg: KP is a hack because he just hoicks everything, same with afridi.

Back