Moderation of this board: Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthSwans

Moderation of this board: Application

Dear Jeff,

I am applying publicly for the mod job for this 'Australia' board, I'm sure I could get it going well again if I put into it. Anyway, this is a short and sweet request that I'm asking, hoping to get approval.

Cheers, SS

Re: Moderation of this board: Application

You would have to be kidding. You wouldn't be good at it at all. All you would do is take cheap shots at everyone all the time. You would be ********house.

SouthSwans;130212 said:
Dear Jeff,

I am applying publicly for the mod job for this 'Australia' board, I'm sure I could get it going well again if I put into it. Anyway, this is a short and sweet request that I'm asking, hoping to get approval.

Cheers, SS

Don't bother South. I think your U-18, Which means that your immediately ineligible. Same as me.When i sent mine in i just got a message back saying "No, Your under 18." ...... But it would be good if someone could sticky my domestic threads !!

Younginator;130286 said:
Don't bother South. I think your U-18, Which means that your immediately ineligible. Same as me.When i sent mine in i just got a message back saying "No, Your under 18." ...... But it would be good if someone could sticky my domestic threads !!
I'm 18 very soon though. Does that count for anything.

ok then bigjeff i would love to have a go at modding the board could i do it ?

geez it ant my fault your a sook all i said to u was it wasnt funny which it wasnt

will_85;130461 said:
geez it ant my fault your a sook all i said to u was it wasnt funny which it wasnt

As I said it is all to do with how mature you are. If you can't handle somebody calling you a dumbarse then you can't moderate the board. Because you will get called a lot worse than a dumbarse.

He got called a dumbass because his opinion of a joke wasn't funny. Who did you say the immature one was again??

I won't be moderating a board on here and neither will you two guys. It is all to do with maturity. We can't moderate if we are all going to be fighting with each other now can we? So let's all do something good and show some respect.

im not fighting with any one remember ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back