Money Shield 18/19

king pair

I
Not good enough. Should be given his marching orders. On another matter did a young LP all rounder (who bats low and hardly bowls) damage the wall at Telfer? And the repair bill is still outstanding?
Not good enough. Should be given his marching orders. On another matter did a young LP all rounder (who bats low and hardly bowls) damage the wall at Telfer? And the repair bill is still outstanding?
If your mail comes from a retired umpire I'd reconsider posting it in future. He does tend to exaggerate & even fabricate. Great bloke though.

Not much love here for LPCC regardless it appears.

Joel Crook to Banyule.

cricket master

Once again I dont see what I said that makes you continue to bang on about how good of a player he is. I agree his a fair cricketer but from first hand accounts I can see from people I know and trust that he is always out the door as soon as something goes slightly wrong or a better offer comes up.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
There are just some blokes that don’t give af about a club and chase coin for something they’re good at. Although it doesn’t sit well with me that’s just the way things go I guess.

There are just some blokes that don’t give af about a club and chase coin for something they’re good at. Although it doesn’t sit well with me that’s just the way things go I guess.
I suppose that is the same in every sport , but personally I can't understand why at the level we all play at money is the number one driving factor as to where you play. Money definitely comes into it but if it's number one you are playing the game for the wrong reason in my opinion.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Brick Hands Magee

I

If your mail comes from a retired umpire I'd reconsider posting it in future. He does tend to exaggerate & even fabricate. Great bloke though.

Not much love here for LPCC regardless it appears.

Joel Crook to Banyule.
Joel will fit in at Banuyle.
Another bat who looks a million dollars, plays like a busted.
Banuyle have 3 or 4 of them already.

Big_lefty

I’ve been a long time watcher on this forum and observed a lot of what is said, I can’t help but sense some tension between brick hands and iron gloves, other than that, I think a few LP boys are embarrassing the club by the way they act and carry on, within this forum, it’s a bad look for the club which was once a power house in money shield

Warwick Todd

I’ve been a long time watcher on this forum and observed a lot of what is said, I can’t help but sense some tension between brick hands and iron gloves, other than that, I think a few LP boys are embarrassing the club by the way they act and carry on, within this forum, it’s a bad look for the club which was once a power house in money shield
I think a few LP boys are embarrassing by the way they play. They happily accept $58,000.00 and then give the club nothing. Haven't won a first XI flag in 16 years.

Brick Hands Magee

News to me about lower eltham,has a couple of mates at Rosanna that might be in his ear but sides would be stupid not to talk to him one of the best all rounders in the comp,Henks has been a 2 club player for the past 15 years,one thing he doesn’t do is shop himself around and look for the highest offer.so going back a couple of comments ago that is off the mark
Turned down Rosanna to sign with Epping... would say that’s pretty close to shopping himself around, but credit where it’s due he’s the more loyal one out of the pair..
As for NG. Club no 7... risky signing from the pingers,