Money Shield 2012/13

Couldn`t agree more five80. It`s dog eat dog atmosphere at Premier league level and some of the young guy`s aren`t mature enough to cope with the pressure, so yes Tongs a couple of years playing A grade cricket will help them prepare for the pressure and occasional disappointment of getting dropped down a level.

70 % chance of rain across the Valley tomorrow. Hope you win the toss again Tongs, then you can bag the opposition players for not wanting to play while you sit in your pads and eat fish and chips.

70 % chance of rain across the Valley tomorrow. Hope you win the toss again Tongs, then you can bag the opposition players for not wanting to play while you sit in your pads and eat fish and chips.

I know youre praying for rain. its the best chance your rabble club will get points. Im not sure why you have issues with me? Are you still upset cos you had to sit there and watch me bring up a ton against you last year and destroy your finals chances?

I know youre praying for rain. its the best chance your rabble club will get points. Im not sure why you have issues with me? Are you still upset cos you had to sit there and watch me bring up a ton against you last year and destroy your finals chances?

Ah, Tongs, I must have missed that, guess I was playing in the ones. You always say that you are here for the betterment of the comp, but the sheer amount of crap that you dish on the umpires and opposition clubs (rabble) just shows your ethos.

Ah, Tongs, I must have missed that, guess I was playing in the ones. You always say that you are here for the betterment of the comp, but the sheer amount of crap that you dish on the umpires and opposition clubs (rabble) just shows your ethos.
If you look back through my posts, I actually stick up for the DVCA more than most. I just can't stand players especially captains that would rather not play than play. They are content with a draw. It shows a real lack of character and spine.

tongs is right, neone that doesnt want to play bcoz of the weather should find another hobby, they wreck it for the rest of us that do want to play.

get to see one of the new mob today in heidelberg visiting the 1s, hope i get a few more runs than last week!

nc

tongs is right, neone that doesnt want to play bcoz of the weather should find another hobby, they wreck it for the rest of us that do want to play.

get to see one of the new mob today in heidelberg visiting the 1s, hope i get a few more runs than last week!

nc

Who's this Pink Panther ************? Mate, you're not doing interviews for Fox Sports!

Get gooderer english, flog.

nc

Good to see the same old names holding the destiny of their teams/clubs seasons firmly in the palm of their hands! So much for clubs spruiking new talent (re scores in opening 2 rounds).. And great start by J.Davis, S.Salpigtidis, R.Bowers & A.Wood as captains! Dig deep boys..

You might find that it doesn't get done at all unless somebody draws it to the attention of the Executive and/or Administrator.
If it affects your club, I would keep an eye on it.

I am interested in knowing if clubs still count these games towards their averages? I know at Eltham that the runs etc will still count towards end of year awards. And if anyone makes a ton they would still get a framed scorecard and things like that.

I am interested in knowing if clubs still count these games towards their averages? I know at Eltham that the runs etc will still count towards end of year awards. And if anyone makes a ton they would still get a framed scorecard and things like that.
wont effect you then will it tonga!! Doesnt matter what clubs do - up to them. But in regards to the comp if it has whitewashed the round then it should do same with all individual records. Is your interest tongs (in a competition sense) because skips and socca both scored big?

wont effect you then will it tonga!! Doesnt matter what clubs do - up to them. But in regards to the comp if it has whitewashed the round then it should do same with all individual records. Is your interest tongs (in a competition sense) because skips and socca both scored big?

You're right, it doesn't effect me at all. This is just a forum to create conversation. And if you read my post, I did mention that ECC do still keep the results. I was curious as to what other clubs do. Like the poor bloke that made a ton. Do they reward him or does it night count as a club sense. In a comp sense, if the game doesn't count, then scores shouldn't either. But I feel for a club, then it should count.

You're right, it doesn't effect me at all. This is just a forum to create conversation. And if you read my post, I did mention that ECC do still keep the results. I was curious as to what other clubs do. Like the poor bloke that made a ton. Do they reward him or does it night count as a club sense. In a comp sense, if the game doesn't count, then scores shouldn't either. But I feel for a club, then it should count.

Yes, the reason these games (like finals) don't count for the comp averages and qualifications is that everyone should start on a level playing field.
This means there is no reason why they shouldn't count at a club level; in fact, they should.

Back