MOVIES/TV

Vince and a lady win a trophy for dancing the Twist. Afterwards the lady finds something very dangerous in Vince's coat pocket.

you've stumped me Vince 😆
Yeah it's time to stop. I thought (being clever) ahh that thing about dangerous dunniy visits will never show up on the first few googles. Too right, it certainly didn't.

Vincent Vega, played by John Travolta. Pulp Fiction. Vince plays a lazy assassin. If you think about it that's probably a very bad fault for someone with his job. You can put me in the stocks and throw pork pies at me.

Yeah it's time to stop. I thought (being clever) ahh that thing about dangerous dunniy visits will never show up on the first few googles. Too right, it certainly didn't.

Vincent Vega, played by John Travolta. Pulp Fiction. Vince plays a lazy assassin. If you think about it that's probably a very bad fault for someone with his job. You can put me in the stocks and throw pork pies at me.
Good game Vince 😆
Talking of pork pies, I love the pastry but not the pork, so I'll eat the pastry first! 😆

I have a film that I watched last night :D

This film features a dead man who starts moving and walking whenever music is played. 😆

This film features a dead man who starts moving and walking whenever music is played
I think I would remember that one if I'd seen it. I gamely pasted your description into wikipedia and came up with "Weekend at Bernie's"
but it doesn't sound quite right. Pork pie?

I think I would remember that one if I'd seen it. I gamely pasted your description into wikipedia and came up with "Weekend at Bernie's"
but it doesn't sound quite right. Pork pie?
It is indeed Weekend At Bernies 2. It's hilarious and the music is pretty good too! 🤠

Back