Myca......melbourne's new winter cricket comp......

weapons05/06

Myca......melbourne's new winter cricket comp......

great to see something like this in melb.......only going to get stronger from what i hear with approx ten new teams interested for next season......

Re: Myca......melbourne's new winter cricket comp......

weapons05/06;403916 said:
great to see something like this in melb.......only going to get stronger from what i hear with approx ten new teams interested for next season......

Please get a life...........:(

weapons05/06;403916 said:

been a bit inconsistant with the bat made a couple of good scores which isnt anything to gloat about.......but laughing at how many wickets ive taken and where i sit on the bowling averages......hahahaha......gold

beat super kings today which puts us in the finals maybe even a top 2 spot.......

weapons05/06;404009 said:
its ok boof head was nearly going to ring you to see if you wanted to have a game......;):eek::

Turn it up, I'd be too skinny........:eek::eek:

weapons05/06;404008 said:
been a bit inconsistant with the bat made a couple of good scores which isnt anything to gloat about.......but laughing at how many wickets ive taken and where i sit on the bowling averages......hahahaha......gold

beat super kings today which puts us in the finals maybe even a top 2 spot.......

The bats are probably getting distracted when the gift wrapping starts falling off after it leaves your hand!

Uncle Mick;404308 said:
The bats are probably getting distracted when the gift wrapping starts falling off after it leaves your hand!

yeah not funny!!!!! i had to read it twice but better luck next time......;)

Let me get this right..... you laugh at the fact you're placed well on the bowling averages, yet when someone cracks a joke at your dinky little slow mediums, you don't appreciate the humour? Am I to read between the lines here and accept that you only passed comment on this forum to gloat?

Uncle Mick;404359 said:
Let me get this right..... you laugh at the fact you're placed well on the bowling averages, yet when someone cracks a joke at your dinky little slow mediums, you don't appreciate the humour? Am I to read between the lines here and accept that you only passed comment on this forum to gloat?

did you giggle at your joke when you posted it????

i started this forum to talk about myca and finals comming up.......what have you given it????.......

like alot of other people in their bigcricket fantasy world......you want to talk about me because you know who i am and i dont hide from who i am.......!!!!

ps.....dont take me too seriously......

I'm not one to giggle at my own work, MPB.

MYCA is a bit of a joke when your rep team is captained by a bloke who doesn't even play in the comp. Wouldn't consider many in the comp take it seriously. There are some handy cricketers getting around, but overall it's quite clear the competition is still in its infancy. Just a bunch of park cricketers who don't appreciate kicking the other red leather.
Hopefully, it grows some legs and becomes a reasonable Association for the cricket tragics who are right into it. Given John Hammer's history, I suspect it'll only get better with time.
For now though, it looks like Clayton are miles in front of the rest.

Uncle Mick;404485 said:
I'm not one to giggle at my own work, MPB.

MYCA is a bit of a joke when your rep team is captained by a bloke who doesn't even play in the comp. Wouldn't consider many in the comp take it seriously. There are some handy cricketers getting around, but overall it's quite clear the competition is still in its infancy. Just a bunch of park cricketers who don't appreciate kicking the other red leather.
Hopefully, it grows some legs and becomes a reasonable Association for the cricket tragics who are right into it. Given John Hammer's history, I suspect it'll only get better with time.
For now though, it looks like Clayton are miles in front of the rest.

clayton has had 1 loss which was to us and didnt look much chop imo from what i saw in the 1st week........bloke who made 78 i had dropped when on 0 so looking f/ward to meeting them again.....if we are good enough......

miles ahead i dont think so......

rep team......i respect your opinion captian was given to sizz which was out of my hands and happy to be in leadership group.......was a great w/e though and it might be against qld next year......

thanks for your input!!!!

um did i reverse sweep you in an earlier match on our dunghill......???? ;)

Why is it that your posts are completely different to the initials post you make? Are you aware that users receive email notifications giving them the content of your initial post?

It's a matter of opinion as to whether a side is miles ahead of another and you're entitled to yours. I would be disappointed if you didn't think otherwise cos it would be a non-contest come finals time if you already think you're beat. They're the only side that have had bats I was impressed by.

As for Cyril, he's a ripping bloke. However, when someone who doesn't even play in the Association is chosen to captain it, it says a bit about where the they're at. It's a very raw situation though, with the Assocation only recently being formed and I thought he did a serviceable job of it. I'm sure it'll grow and prosper if nurtured by the right people.
My understanding was next year might be 4 sides (VIC metro, VIC country, NSW, QLD) playing over the Queens Birthday weekend or at the very least, NSW would come to Melbourne for a re-match....?

Can't say I recall a reverse sweep, but this sort of cricket isn't important enough to remember something like that happening. Given your already incessant appreciation of one's own deeds, you'd be far better placed to recall such an incident.

Uncle Mick;404536 said:
Why is it that your posts are completely different to the initials post you make? Are you aware that users receive email notifications giving them the content of your initial post?

It's a matter of opinion as to whether a side is miles ahead of another and you're entitled to yours. I would be disappointed if you didn't think otherwise cos it would be a non-contest come finals time if you already think you're beat. They're the only side that have had bats I was impressed by.

As for Cyril, he's a ripping bloke. However, when someone who doesn't even play in the Association is chosen to captain it, it says a bit about where the they're at. It's a very raw situation though, with the Assocation only recently being formed and I thought he did a serviceable job of it. I'm sure it'll grow and prosper if nurtured by the right people.
My understanding was next year might be 4 sides (VIC metro, VIC country, NSW, QLD) playing over the Queens Birthday weekend or at the very least, NSW would come to Melbourne for a re-match....?

Can't say I recall a reverse sweep, but this sort of cricket isn't important enough to remember something like that happening. Given your already incessant appreciation of one's own deeds, you'd be far better placed to recall such an incident.

maybe the gift wrapping that came off the ball i bowled to you got in the way and the ball went down long off's duffle coat.......????

hahaha

Again with the completely different post? What's all this about????

Bit like the one I bowled that took out your leg stump, right....?

Uncle Mick;404580 said:
Again with the completely different post? What's all this about????

Bit like the one I bowled that took out your leg stump, right....?

hahahaha......now that was a joke!!!!

tips for this week micka???

My tip would be to keep your eye on the yellow knacker. You saw how quick Blairy was in Sydney. I bet Ralphy will be looking fwd to having a bat in his hand this time around instead of the keeping gloves!

Uncle Mick;404896 said:
My tip would be to keep your eye on the yellow knacker. You saw how quick Blairy was in Sydney. I bet Ralphy will be looking fwd to having a bat in his hand this time around instead of the keeping gloves!

been there done that........no game for us tmozz they forfieted.......and he aint scary.....

we should finish 2nd........

Back