Nmca 2017/18

Only 2 clubs to talk about. I thinking you know the answer. Plenty of issues my dear. Gradings, umpires, incompetence at board, weather rulings, naughty clubs, mrp, finals structure, fixturing, inabilities of GM, inconsistency in rules, the list can go on for ever & ever.
My compatriots play for small struggling club that needs help, no help coming from board after requesting for support. Must I go on.
Cheerio
I dont know the answers to all of your issues but here a few comments
* hot/wet weather rulings have been spot on --early call when needed and a late decision justified play on as normal
*fixturing for the main grades is the DVCA model --play every team in a 2 dayer and a 1 dayer. Was adopted by a vote by clubs
*finals structure for the top 3 grades is unique and seems to be a good idea to give the best 2 clubs a second chance rather than being knocked out in an elimination semi final
*have found the GM to be very efficient and timely
*gradings might be good for kids but adults ?? not sure .These issues tend to sort out the next year when the strong side playing in a low grade gets promoted
*dont know about umpires but at least we have some .Better off than some comps
I hear rumblings about some naughty clubs ( have always had a few and probably always will ) and the mrp/tribunal being too harsh but that is possibly part of the dealing with the naughty clubs

Is it the Boards fault that great clubs of the past such as Keon Park, N Socials and Lalor are struggling ??

Interested in your opinion on any of the above. I think the comp overall is travelling OK but the Board should be open to suggestions that could safeguard its future. Lets all put forward helpful comments to improve evertthing

Holy trinity.... the biggest bunch of chokers to ever play a grade cricket, karma for a bunch of big mouth nobodies who crumble under pressure.

Rivergum and rosebank easily the best two sides in the comp and the only two teams who can win it. Baseballers and west are irrelevant although would love to be out on the field to hear the filth being thrown at each other this weekend

Well it's finals time and again NBR and Rivergum fill the top 2 spots.Big weekend of matches coming up,hopefully weather doesn't interfere with play at all on Sunday.

Tips:
NBR v Rivergum
Have to go with the home team.Definitely a stronger team from last season and seem to be gelling at the right time when it matters.Rivergum on the other hand appear to be a marginally better team this season but of course can't be discounted.

PB v HW
Again will go with the home team.Both sides have had very good seasons and done a great job to make finals in their first season.PB have accounted for the boys from the West on both occasions this season and can't see any reason why they won't again.

Agreed they are chokers but word is they had a player short due to a death in the family...

Doggie your a shit bloke, have a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very sorry to hear about someone having a death in the family... never said anything about that person or situation in particular so don’t know why that makes me a shit bloke??
Missing a player isn’t an excuse for losing and costing themselves finals!
Ps you can’t agree with what I said then proceed to call me a shit bloke!!

What a joke PYCW are, going out and getting all these imports, paying massive coin in b grade to try and get into A grade hasn’t anyone learn’t from Northern Socials??

" Massive coin "......If you're going to make statements please make sure you have your facts right, very easy to get on here and pretend you are an expert on matters you obviously have no idea what the truth is.....sometimes, if you know the right people friendships are priceless and we just mind our own business and do our best..."all these imports " = 2..!!!!!!!..........One a relative, so just worry about your own club and we'll do the same

Fantastic Harmsey, how long have you been waiting and thinking about hoping you would be in a position to reply? You’ve got a third rate team in a third rate comp. Bobby keeps tipping in his hard earned for you to pay players. Your Captain Coach couldn’t get a game in any A grade team and shares the $$ with his mates. Tragic Club, really Tragic supporters. Bite the bullet and mearge with Cameron, if they take you or are you still looking for Shepard? He might still be sleeping on your roof.LOL

" Massive coin "......If you're going to make statements please make sure you have your facts right, very easy to get on here and pretend you are an expert on matters you obviously have no idea what the truth is.....sometimes, if you know the right people friendships are priceless and we just mind our own business and do our best..."all these imports " = 2..!!!!!!!..........One a relative, so just worry about your own club and we'll do the same
Yc’s would have to the most tragic. Rely on money from footy club, can’t even stand on their own. Always going up & down the grades. Good call to merge with Cameron.

Good chase by rivergum on the weekend. Would give them enormous confidence.
Very convincing win by the baseballers aswell. Full of confidence now and sets up a massive clash this weekend with Rosebank

Good chase by rivergum on the weekend. Would give them enormous confidence.
Very convincing win by the baseballers aswell. Full of confidence now and sets up a massive clash this weekend with Rosebank
Kookas too strong. Best team a long way. Impressive by basebalers & i predicting them to beat rosebank, they too old. Basebalers surprising everyone this year, have fresh player & can beat anyone on there day. Bye.

Fantastic Harmsey, how long have you been waiting and thinking about hoping you would be in a position to reply? You’ve got a third rate team in a third rate comp. Bobby keeps tipping in his hard earned for you to pay players. Your Captain Coach couldn’t get a game in any A grade team and shares the $$ with his mates. Tragic Club, really Tragic supporters. Bite the bullet and mearge with Cameron, if they take you or are you still looking for Shepard? He might still be sleeping on your roof.LOL

You don't really think I'd get into a slanging match with you do you, I wouldn't bother, you'd be out of your depth, at the YC's we are a bit selective about who is worthwhile and you just don't cut it.....You know nothing about our club as was evidenced by your response so go and annoy somebody who might actually be offended by your pathetic attempt at being knowledgeable.

Pathetic Harmsey, always have been always will be, I suggest you go and buy another shepard to keep you competitive. Geez we went well when we watched him make that ton against Cameron after sleeping on the roof.

Kookas too strong. Best team a long way. Impressive by basebalers & i predicting them to beat rosebank, they too old. Basebalers surprising everyone this year, have fresh player & can beat anyone on there day. Bye.
Baseballers to account for Nbr on the weekend & play in the final in aweeks time. Theyve Beaten the eagles convincly in both matches this year so cant see anything changing.

Heidelberg west may be one of the better grounds but do we really want to see a low scoring grand final? Ground is huge and the grass very long! Bundoora Park I feel would of been the better option.

Back