NMCA 2019/2020

according to their facebook there’s a new playing coach at socials who seems to be a pretty good bowler going off mycricket and he’s brought with him a bloke who made 650 runs and took 30 wickets in north west CA A Grade last year. Both poached from Buckley Park. Jack Quick favourites?

Last edited:
Former Rosebank Indian Left Arm Orthodox spinner gone to Heidelberg West. Got a point to prove, never been the same since he donned flashy sunglasses few years back

I heard a Rosebank Rozella Ex Pat is joining forces over the ditch at Plenty Rd as they are turning towards youth to reclaim supremacy over the arch. He could be tipped to take over the reigns from none other than Gary Bells at RG HQ. The sniff aint too bad out that way either something he'll enjoy.

I heard a Rosebank Rozella Ex Pat is joining forces over the ditch at Plenty Rd as they are turning towards youth to reclaim supremacy over the arch. He could be tipped to take over the reigns from none other than Gary Bells at RG HQ. The sniff aint too bad out that way either something he'll enjoy.

Who is it?

Sounds like Jibberish. Bit early in the day to be on the cans

Some interesting rumors abound regarding player movement at the moment. If only there was a place on the NMCA website where we could see clearances...........................................

clearances are indeed open. we should be able to see pending clearances too. That would be interesting. Some serious recruiting going on rn

Why do we really need to know clearances, to feed everyones inner gossip queen?
I'm sure if every club just worried about there own backyard and got there own shit in order wed have a much stronger comp to play in..

Why do we really need to know clearances, to feed everyones inner gossip queen?
I'm sure if every club just worried about there own backyard and got there own shit in order wed have a much stronger comp to play in..
Are you more worried about people seeing who's going from, or who's coming to, your club - which is it?

Back