NMCA 21/22

Court case was dropped but anyway call it what you want......

Bit quiet in here lately must be a few nerves getting about.
Good luck to all teams on the weekend , looking forward to watching some great games.

Court case was dropped but anyway call it what you want......

Bit quiet in here lately must be a few nerves getting about.
Good luck to all teams on the weekend , looking forward to watching some great games.
The fact that you are still posting about Camrea in Grand Final week is amazing in itself.
They tell me you have been in the fetal position for several weeks.
You can stick your good luck up your arse.

It's ok no need to be nervous. You bat at #10 anyway so what's to be nervous about.

There is only one A grade game to post about and I must admit the good luck was directed more at the other 5 grand finalists but i didn't want you to feel left out.

It's ok no need to be nervous. You bat at #10 anyway so what's to be nervous about.

There is only one A grade game to post about and I must admit the good luck was directed more at the other 5 grand finalists but i didn't want you to feel left out.
Your association, that you cherish and defend so dearly, had its pants pulled down, in public, by a poor little club. Sounds like you know some intimate details about dropped court cases, but let’s put this out there, Camrea are in an A Grade GF in spite of everything done to them. The whole comp is a laughing stock because of that dysfunctional board and the lack of any leadership. I know why you’re broke egg, you should start charging rent for all that space Camrea occupies in your head.

Your association, that you cherish and defend so dearly, had its pants pulled down, in public, by a poor little club. Sounds like you know some intimate details about dropped court cases, but let’s put this out there, Camrea are in an A Grade GF in spite of everything done to them. The whole comp is a laughing stock because of that dysfunctional board and the lack of any leadership. I know why you’re broke egg, you should start charging rent for all that space Camrea occupies in your head.
Keep polishing little fella , keep polishing

They’ve got a bit of batting depth. Dawson has to be the rock they build around. If they give licence to one or two others game will get away quickly.
Great spell by Manteit. Was at the game and he single handedly won them the game with that first spell knocking over pottabathini with a gem and Dawson stiff with a sharp catch at gully. Not much bowling after him - Well deserved HT.

Back