North A And B Movers 2011/12

nelsonpe

Just wanted to create a thread for the moves going on and inside info in the northern suburbs for the coming season, and to get the chat away from the west based clubs.

should be a good move with the mmvca teams coming across. glenroy and st francis should be the bench mark looking at last years results. have heard pascoe vale have picked up very well and should do well. would expect st andrews to still be strong as they have over the last few years and a smokey being west coburg to be right up there at the business end.

yes heard pascoe vale have picked up very well indeed with a few young players tempted from north melbourne. not sure how true the rumours are though

Any news from the AGM? I heard the new sturcture is confirmed.
Senior div
North - South
North A - South A
North B West B - South B

I believe it will be bottom 4 sides will go down from Nth A and 2 GF teams from Nth B and West B promoted for next couple of years to even things out

Any news from the AGM? I heard the new sturcture is confirmed.
Senior div
North - South
North A - South A
North B West B - South B

I believe it will be bottom 4 sides will go down from Nth A and 2 GF teams from Nth B and West B promoted for next couple of years to even things out

thats spot on from what i know.

I think there should only be the bottom of the ladder relegated and grand final winner pushed up rather than 2 up 2 down can be a bit harsh

thats spot on from what i know.

I think there should only be the bottom of the ladder relegated and grand final winner pushed up rather than 2 up 2 down can be a bit harsh
My understanding is the 2 up from each and 4 down is just to even out Nth A over 2 yeas and then it will just be 2 down and GF up from Nth B West B

Hi All,

Just confriming...this is the old MMVCA site? It will be interesting to see if this takes off like the old MMVCA banter from a few years ago....

Porco Dio!
Dio Cane!

Well looks like rain ruined it for all sides bar Pacco. they would be ecstatic to have a win when no one else got on.
On a different note it was completely frustrating to have no umpire turn up on the second saturday. Imagine the problems that could have caused if we had got on and were closing in on victory or defeat and then one of the captains decided the conditions were too unsafe let alone lbws etc. In our 2nds they had 2 umpires the first week and none the second saturday.....never saw that happen in the MMVCA!!

Can anyone confirm this from the WDCA forum:

Can someone confirm phil crea was red carded today and walked off then left the ground?
and what was the scores from todays play.​
he didnt get a red card, he was politely told by CC to get off the ground or his head was to be rearranged........ i was standing with silverback & he walked straight past us & phils exact words were "f**k this comp, f**k this club im going back to werribee centrals".....................:p

Can someone confirm phil crea was red carded today and walked off then left the ground?​
he didnt get a red card, he was politely told by CC to get off the ground or his head was to be rearranged........ i was standing with silverback & he walked straight past us & phils exact words were "f**k this comp, f**k this club im going back to werribee centrals".....................:p

look out vtca haha

Can someone confirm phil crea was red carded today and walked off then left the ground?​

Confirmed.......... i saw it unravel.........:eek:

no i was told i wont do the old mmvca clubs this year
ok...thats dissapointing....make sure to pop around at the club for a cold one if you get the chance....I'm not sure yet but this might be my last year...times are changing and I'm not sure if I can change with it.

Geez it's quiet on here.......Obvioulsy not intersted anymore....Congrats to Warren on a great double ton!

Looking at the forecast.....no game on Saturday!:(

Porco Dio!
Dio Cane!

Back