North A & B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North A & B

demon;333078 said:
What are you on mate ???????? just had a look at the ladder. Tulla's taken the most wickets in A1 with greenvale 126, and besides westmeadows, have lost the least amount of wickets. I dont think there'd be to many people on here that would listen to the dribble coming from your mouth. Alot of people seem to love giving it to tulla, but they seem to play finals every year, which is what you strive for, And its only there 2nd year in A1, and they have topped the ladder. Go back to B grade sniper.

Demon hold your horses son, let's see how they go this week before you start shoting your mouth off. Missed them in the finals last year, but obviously I'm mistaken! No use playing finals if you don't make an impact, wait till monday before you're telling everyone how good Tulla is. As of 6pm Saturday 28th February what Tulla did this season means nothing, certainly not as important as what they've done as of 6pm 8th March! Hope all those wickets and runs during the season have amounted to nothing

Are giving us some support or jealous of a club that has made it to North A from North B and stayed up after 2 years
Guru14 (not much of a guru). Let me refresh your memory about your predictions early on the year. Guru, you write, "We'll talk about the second week of February as to your chances in B1!!" You did not talk Guru. I thank you for the wonderful piece of motivation. The AHCC will buy a North Melb membership in appreciation.

Dear Guru14,

Do you regret posting message number 2938?

Before ball had been bowled this season you proffered your advice as to which teams would struggle this season. When pressed by Uncle Windows you were unequivocal about the prospects of the Avondale Heights CC. In fact, you were "Just stating the facts..."

I admire a person who is prepared to make a statement and support it with sound reasoning. However, what you wrote had no basis and can only be described as arrant nonsense. Your cocksureness as to the correctness of your statement reveals the true Guru, you write, "We'll talk about the second week of February as to your chances in B1!!" You even add an emoticon for effect.

Will you provide more advice as to the future for my amusement? Uncle Windows must be laughing at you now. Should I contact Merrill J. Fernando to get some tea leaves and put the kettle on?

Uncle Windows;333371 said:
Are giving us some support or jealous of a club that has made it to North A from North B and stayed up after 2 years
Guru14 (not much of a guru). Let me refresh your memory about your predictions early on the year. Guru, you write, "We'll talk about the second week of February as to your chances in B1!!" You did not talk Guru. I thank you for the wonderful piece of motivation. The AHCC will buy a North Melb membership in appreciation.

Dear Guru14,

Do you regret posting message number 2938?Before ball had been bowled this season you proffered your advice as to which teams would struggle this season. When pressed by Uncle Windows you were unequivocal about the prospects of the Avondale Heights CC. In fact, you were "Just stating the facts..."

I admire a person who is prepared to make a statement and support it with sound reasoning. However, what you wrote had no basis and can only be described as arrant nonsense. Your cocksureness as to the correctness of your statement reveals the true Guru, you write, "We'll talk about the second week of February as to your chances in B1!!" You even add an emoticon for effect.

Will you provide more advice as to the future for my amusement? Uncle Windows must be laughing at you now. Should I contact Merrill J. Fernando to get some tea leaves and put the kettle on?

Not at all Uncle my statement was based that AHCC had lost some quality cricketers in the off season and I applaud their efforts to be successful this year. I think you will agree some players who have battled in the past have stood up this year. In real terms uncle thank god for ski lanka- without them AHCC would maybe be in strife. Good luck on the weekend you may need it. Obviously the rain would help your cause no end. My statement had merit based on the facts I had and have put forward. Well done AHCC

Uncle Windows;333371 said:

Dear Guru14,

Do you regret posting message number 2938?

Before ball had been bowled this season you proffered your advice as to which teams would struggle this season. When pressed by Uncle Windows you were unequivocal about the prospects of the Avondale Heights CC. In fact, you were "Just stating the facts..."

If your meaning Tulla, no I'm not giving you any support. A side can buy as much success as it likes but it will never change the fact that the only thing they have going for them is a few (very few) true gentleman. I have only played against 2 in my time against Tulls and that's Nat Allen and Dave Z, no disrespect to the new guys to their side this year.

Guru14;333416 said:
Not at all Uncle my statement was based that AHCC had lost some quality cricketers in the off season and I applaud their efforts to be successful this year. I think you will agree some players who have battled in the past have stood up this year. In real terms uncle thank god for ski lanka- without them AHCC would maybe be in strife. Good luck on the weekend you may need it. Obviously the rain would help your cause no end. My statement had merit based on the facts I had and have put forward. Well done AHCC

True! BUUUT take any two paid players who almost always are the best players outta 1X1 and the team would be in serious strife, (proviso being that the club ain't paying more than 2 blokes) just ask parkville last game,footutd when 1 paid player left Suares the whole place fell apart,they have got their import and precce their best bat who get $$'s as a curator imagine if they weren't there..scary init as it is they just avoided the drop thanks to the 3 parkville boys not playing the last game, seddon when from being finals contenders last year this year they ended up bottom with no paid player.

Some clubs would struggle to field a 1x1 when you take paid players out. Take albers + PAscu outta Aber Park and where will they be?
So give boys at avondale credit especially as Uncle Windows points out that even b4 the season started you wrote “We'll talk about the second week of February as to your chances in B1!!"

Having played against them in recent years you can’t be a club that features in 4 finals in 5 years and only 1 or 2 players in 1X1 who can play, you need a few blokes who can play a bit to have that kinda success. However I would think that this may be their last chance for atleast a couple of years to make an impact on the finals, have a feeling that few more will depart Avondale next year.

On demons assertion that Tulla are regular finalist…mate where were u last year, Tulla didn’t play finals last year? They finished top this year but only courtesy of bonus points.Pretty even the top 4 this season. G$$nvale the favs with their 4 bats, I reckon they would have maybe missed out on finals this year had they not Coaxed J kent back and recruited Innes just b4 chrisy. Tulla, KP, Avondale very little to pick having see ‘em all up close this year.

ROY G BIV;333555 said:
True! BUUUT take any two paid players who almost always are the best players outta 1X1 and the team would be in serious strife, (proviso being that the club ain't paying more than 2 blokes) just ask parkville last game,footutd when 1 paid player left Suares the whole place fell apart,they have got their import and precce their best bat who get $$'s as a curator imagine if they weren't there..scary init as it is they just avoided the drop thanks to the 3 parkville boys not playing the last game, seddon when from being finals contenders last year this year they ended up bottom with no paid player.

Some clubs would struggle to field a 1x1 when you take paid players out. Take albers + PAscu outta Aber Park and where will they be?
So give boys at avondale credit especially as Uncle Windows points out that even b4 the season started you wrote “We'll talk about the second week of February as to your chances in B1!!"

Having played against them in recent years you can’t be a club that features in 4 finals in 5 years and only 1 or 2 players in 1X1 who can play, you need a few blokes who can play a bit to have that kinda success. However I would think that this may be their last chance for atleast a couple of years to make an impact on the finals, have a feeling that few more will depart Avondale next year.

On demons assertion that Tulla are regular finalist…mate where were u last year, Tulla didn’t play finals last year? They finished top this year but only courtesy of bonus points.Pretty even the top 4 this season. G$$nvale the favs with their 4 bats, I reckon they would have maybe missed out on finals this year had they not Coaxed J kent back and recruited Innes just b4 chrisy. Tulla, KP, Avondale very little to pick having see ‘em all up close this year.

True True, but if you look back, since joining VTCA turf. Tulla have only missed out on playing finals twice, there first year, and last year. So 5 out of 7 isnt too bad, And the 2's made it too the GF last year, in the first year of A grade, Are you playing finals this weekend champ. ??? i know i am.

demon;333569 said:
True True, but if you look back, since joining VTCA turf. Tulla have only missed out on playing finals twice, there first year, and last year. So 5 out of 7 isnt too bad, And the 2's made it too the GF last year, in the first year of A grade, Are you playing finals this weekend champ. ??? i know i am.

u in the 1's or 2's?

demon;333569 said:

Demon and others how about this rain! What effect will it have on the games and who is favoured now or has the rain changed your thinking in both a& b. Had a look at Moonee Valley yesterday while spider was rolling it in the rain:eek: and it looked greeeeeeeeeen!

ROY G BIV;333555 said:

not coaxed j kent back from where??? he was the captain of greenvale last year!!

demon;333569 said:

So are gr$$navl$, Kp and AH.

Agree Tulla as club has done well since joining VTCA.
BUt you hvae to rember the likes of werribe centrals, aberfeldie aslo had reasonable success as clubs in NTH B but didn't fire a shot in A.

Parkville also won flags in B but only ocassinally (maybe once)made finals in A and at times had ordinary seasons so you can't rest on your laurels in Nth B.

Tulla coimng into finals with bad losses to Gr$$$$$ and unfortunate EastKeilor who finished 3rd last and may be in NTH b next year.

So pal your biggest conern should be not ending the season with 3 losses,
and as far as you playing in the finals do u think Tulla would've made the finals without u?

top of off;333576 said:
not coaxed j kent back from where??? he was the captain of greenvale last year!!

didn't play the first few games heard he was unhappy not captaing again and needed some convincing to play again?

But since ur from Gr$$nval$ fill us in on the facts. Hope u do better than seelma when outlining facts.

2time;333571 said:
u in the 1's or 2's?

1st , and i havent seen my name in here once so i must be one of the nice blokes. Or quiet ones. hahaha if you only knew.
it will be interesting to see what happens if it rains tonight and early 2morrow, what to do if you win the toss. ??? Being the lower of the 2 teams on the ladder, do u bat first and declare ???

ROY G BIV;333584 said:
didn't play the first few games heard he was unhappy not captaing again and needed some convincing to play again?

But since ur from Gr$$nval$ fill us in on the facts. Hope u do better than seelma when outlining facts.

well that ain't true mate, he had some injuries from football season and couldn't play the first few games, havn't heard anything about him being unhappy because he wasn't captaining

BTW i think u still havn't let us all in on which club u play for as Selma was asking u earlier in the season, was it one of the relegated clubs????

top of off;333595 said:
well that ain't true mate, he had some injuries from football season and couldn't play the first few games, havn't heard anything about him being unhappy because he wasn't captaining

BTW i think u still havn't let us all in on which club u play for as Selma was asking u earlier in the season, was it one of the relegated clubs????

I would say Parkville Districts:D

demon;333593 said:
1st , and i havent seen my name in here once so i must be one of the nice blokes. Or quiet ones. hahaha if you only knew.
it will be interesting to see what happens if it rains tonight and early 2morrow, what to do if you win the toss. ??? Being the lower of the 2 teams on the ladder, do u bat first and declare ???

I would be bowling first.

If no play on sat its a one day game on Sunday.

Then its anyones game

ROY G BIV;333582 said:

BUt you hvae to rember the likes of werribe centrals, aberfeldie aslo had reasonable success as clubs in NTH B but didn't fire a shot in A.

Parkville also won flags in B but only ocassinally (maybe once)made finals in A and at times had ordinary seasons so you can't rest on your laurels in Nth B.

Tulla coimng into finals with bad losses to Gr$$$$$ and unfortunate EastKeilor who finished 3rd last and may be in NTH b next year.

and as far as you playing in the finals do u think Tulla would've made the finals without u?[/
QUOTE]

did i say i played for tulla, sorry where did i say that, all i said was Im playing finals this week, U just assumed i was from tulla.
Do u call sitting on top of the ladder not firing a shot. Finals only count right ??? well you have to be able to win during the year to play finals. So id say they fired a few shots. Only shooting blanks in the last 2 rounds
So yeah they would of and did make the finals without me cause i dont even play there, i just reckon you and 2time and all the other people on here, love bagging them becasue you probably got smashed by them, and it hurts when a side beats you on the park and in the head. They seem to win quite regularly, from what Ive seen on mycricket. they had a down year last year, Ill give you that. But this year they look the goods again.

demon;333606 said:
ROY G BIV;333582 said:

and as far as you playing in the finals do u think Tulla would've made the finals without u?[/
QUOTE]

did i say i played for tulla, sorry where did i say that, all i said was Im playing finals this week, U just assumed i was from tulla.
Do u call sitting on top of the ladder not firing a shot. Finals only count right ??? well you have to be able to win during the year to play finals. So id say they fired a few shots. Only shooting blanks in the last 2 rounds
So yeah they would of and did make the finals without me cause i dont even play there, i just reckon you and 2time and all the other people on here, love bagging them becasue you probably got smashed by them, and it hurts when a side beats you on the park and in the head. They seem to win quite regularly, from what Ive seen on mycricket. they had a down year last year, Ill give you that. But this year they look the goods again.

Seeing things on my cricket and playing against or 4 them r 2 very differnet things.

Stats on my cricket can be misleading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back