North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

cutoverslips46;356266 said:
That's the first time you've been on the Money Mark - you are not good enough. Never were(even before you ballooned out to 110+kgs), aren't now and never will be.
We all know Deer Park are struggling but what goon gave the green light to appoint you Coach?

thats a bit harsh!

weapons05/06;356167 said:
peter ''beast'' berry signed up with c.c.c i hear..........:confused:

Weapons, this is the 3rd club you have said Beast is signing with, which one is correct?? Because last time i heard he was playing for you and was not on good terms with the CCC Exec. Which is it?

Second Slip;356277 said:
Weapons, this is the 3rd club you have said Beast is signing with, which one is correct?? Because last time i heard he was playing for you and was not on good terms with the CCC Exec. Which is it?

apparenty was out on the piss with c.c.c boys and they got him........anyway good luck to him and the new coach.......not a good idea.......;)

cutoverslips46;356266 said:
That's the first time you've been on the Money Mark - you are not good enough. Never were(even before you ballooned out to 110+kgs), aren't now and never will be.
We all know Deer Park are struggling but what goon gave the green light to appoint you Coach?

thanks for your words of wisdom......coward

send me a pm on who you are and then we can be on the same page........

as for deer park it was kinda easy going back home and looking f/ward to you eating your words when the club is up and about maybe not this season but in seasons to come......things have changed so much already and cant wait for it to start........

weapons05/06;356299 said:
thanks for your words of wisdom......coward

send me a pm on who you are and then we can be on the same page........

as for deer park it was kinda easy going back home and looking f/ward to you eating your words when the club is up and about maybe not this season but in seasons to come......things have changed so much already and cant wait for it to start........

Coward.....LOL - next time I see you I will tap you on the shoulder and let's see

Correct me if I'm wrong but Deer Park's 1'st eleven play against other teams 2nd elevens? Which means you are playing 2nds cricket? "maybe not this seasons but in seasons to come" - Lofty expectations there Tiger....
C'mon , give us some insight into what methods you will use to get this team up and running Big Boy.
When does training start?

cutoverslips46;356406 said:
Coward.....LOL - next time I see you I will tap you on the shoulder and let's see

Correct me if I'm wrong but Deer Park's 1'st eleven play against other teams 2nd elevens? Which means you are playing 2nds cricket? "maybe not this seasons but in seasons to come" - Lofty expectations there Tiger....
C'mon , give us some insight into what methods you will use to get this team up and running Big Boy.

C'mon you blokes no one on this forum really give a toss about Deer Park
How about you blokes sort it out on another forum

cutoverslips46;356406 said:

coward.......typical

its been awfully quiet in here of late boys wots goin on.
wots the latest gossip and when does pre-season start 4 all clubs.
does any1 no wots goin on in luscombe shield yet its goin 2 b very interesting.
i heard on the grapevine that killa from roxy will b in paco colours this season is this true if so wow wot an inclusion.

its been a week since ive been allowed on her...
got banned coz my brother tried to set up an account!!
7 people live here...too bad if they all wanted an account!!!!
anyway,

We start preseason on 2nd august, at the rooms so cutoverslips... id EXEPCT you to be there!!! then BBQ and beers!

ive heard donnybrooks been chasing luscombe players flat out...

Stormer68;356719 said:
anyway,

We start preseason on 2nd august, at the rooms so cutoverslips... id EXEPCT you to be there!!! then BBQ and beers!

Donnybrook are definately chasing Luscombe cricketers as they have had talks with a couple of our boys,offering good coin i hear?

captaindaddy;356616 said:
its been awfully quiet in here of late boys wots goin on.
wots the latest gossip and when does pre-season start 4 all clubs.
does any1 no wots goin on in luscombe shield yet its goin 2 b very interesting.
i heard on the grapevine that killa from roxy will b in paco colours this season is this true if so wow wot an inclusion.

Campbellfield start pre-season on te 19/7/09 so if any star cricketers are reading this come on down and join the mighty Cougars
Clever Cricket Thomastown 10.00 start!!!!!!

Killa definately at Pacco!

Stormer68;356719 said:
anyway,

You would have to assume that Donnybrook are the ones coming up to Luscombe given the amount of established Luscombe players they have approched.

wow looks like donnybrook back in2 luscombe shield at least gladdy will get some practice on the ground so no excuse come finals this season lol. does any1 no of which players hav been approached :confused:

bit quite on here..
any1 want to make some predictions on any up and coming youngsters they think will have a big year for their club?
jarrod lindsay playing this year stormer?

seriously i got no idea... i wouldnt be suprised if he doesnt but i think he will!
'
He sleeps in the next room (sometimes) and we havnt even talked about cricket...

Really does not matter who plays for storm , its a 2 horse race between gladdy and paco! kealba and ccc to bring up 3 and 4

Stormer68;356719 said:
anyway,

Hey Stormer

Looking forward to Sunday mate. Got out the Linseed oil and gave my bat a good coating yesterday. What time we start?

Gladdyboy, my mail is that Ash Fackler has left and signed on with Westmeadows, can you confirm or deny??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back